Chapter 2

Tao went off to his form room. You and Charlie found out you were in the same form. Charlie got a notification. "Ben wants to meet up". You frowned. You didn't trust ben one bit. "I'm coming with you." You say. Charlie nodded. You both walked to the library. Once you guys actually got there, Charlie got another notification saying 'actually, can we meet up at lunch instead?' You rolled your eyes. Charlie looked a bit disappointed. You put your arm on his shoulder.

"Please lead the way to the classroom because i have no clue where it is." You tell him. He laughs and nods his head. While you were walking, a guy put his arm around your shoulder. "Hello there. I didnt know they started to let girls into year 10." You looked at him. He had a terrible haircut. "Im trans actually." You said to him. "Huh! Trans or not, you're really hot. The names Harry. Wanna go on a date sometime?" He said. You looked at him nervously. "I'll think about it." You said through gritted teeth.

The look on Charlie's face makes you realise this guy was not a nice person. Truth is, you weren't going to think. Your answer was already no. "Ah good lad!" He said and hit your arm. He then walked off. You felt disgusted. You now had his germs all over your blazer. You debated taking it off but your binder would be to obvious if you did. So you decided to feel icky the rest of the day.

Once you and charlie got to your form room you two walked up to the teacher. "Ah Charlie! And-" he looked at his register, "Y/N. Nice to have you here! Ive been told you're He/Him so i will use them. If its any others, then update me on them. So Charlie, you shall be sat over there next to Nick Nelson. He's in year 11 and he's a nice young man. You can get along or you can sit in silence for the rest of the year, it really doesnt matter to me. And Y/N, you'll be sat in the chair opposite Nick. So, diagonal from charlie. You will have someone next to you. They are a bit cold until you get to know him. His pronouns are They/He so maybe you'll get along. Transgender and demiboy sat together. We'll see how that goes." He said.

You and Charlie walked over to the table in the corner. Nick looked up at you both. Once you two had sat down, Nick said "hello you two." To which Charlie said hi back and you just nodded. A boy with black fluffy hair sat down next to you. "Hello Callum" nick said. Callum nodded. Charlie looked at you then Callum, thinking you were similar already. "Hello Charlie. Ive heard about you, being out as gay and all. Congrats man. Im a closeted gay so you probably haven't heard of me. He said. Looking at charlie.

"Oh i have heard of you. You known as 'the goth boy' and you look cool so yeah, everyone talks about you." Charlie says. Callum hummed in suprise. He then looks towards you. "I heard from sir that you're the new trans boy. You've been talked about a lot this morning. Some confused but mostly supportive." He said. He held his hand out for you to shake it. You hesitantly shook his hand. He did the handshake in such an odd way that it got your heart beating a lot faster. You quickly pulled away. He laughed. "Bad first impression huh? He asked you." He said. You shrugged.

Nick and Charlie just looked at each other and then back at you two.

Also yes, this will be a Callum x reader so its not juat certain characters x reader.