chapter 5

Your POV.

I heard that they're only going to kill him tomorrow. The hunter let's the village people torture him. I felt so bad for him, I don't even know why. It was night time and I decided to sneak over to him. He was moved to the dungeons so he couldn't get away. I saw Aaron standing there, keeping guard. I walked over to him.

"Can I see him?" I asked him while hugging the blanket I had closer to me. He looked down at me.

"Alright, but before you go." He said moving a bit closer. I looked him up and down and stepped back.

"You look so beautiful." He said grabbing my chin and forced me to kiss him. I quickly pushed him away. He cleared his throat.

"Well, I'll leave you and just know when you ever feel lonely, you know where my cabin is." He said before walking away.

I looked at him as he walked away. I shivered because of disgust. I then walked into the dungeons. I saw him and he was shivering. He's already transformed into a werewolf again. He growled as he heard my footsteps he turned to me. He had anger in his eyes.

"Why?" He asked me a bit of anger in his tone.

"Why what?" I asked him back confused. I then sat on my knees infront of him.

"Why are you here?" He asked sounding even more angry.

"I wanted to see you..." I said softly and I said it honestly.

"I hurt you, why would you want to see me?" He said getting up from the floor and getting into a sitting position and leaned his back against the wall.

"Everyone deserves a second chance." I said while looking at him. He chuckled and shook his head.

"I killed people not just for food, for pleasure." He said making me sigh softly.

"I know." I said while looking at the floor.

"Then why forgive me?" He asked me which made me look back at him.

"I don't know." I said which made him go quiet. There was silence between us.

"Then I don't believe you." He said breaking the silence. I then got a plan.

I got up and walked over to the Keys that were by the wall. I grabbed them and rushed over to him. I quickly open the dungeon he was trapped in. He looked at me in shock.

"Do you believe me now?" I asked him while crossing my arms. He looked up at me and looked down at the floor.

"Come on, he'll be back." I said holding out my hand for him. He looked at it and looked back at me. He smirked.

"If I grab your hand, you won't be able to pick me up, darling." He said getting up and he stood about 7ft tall. I've never noticed how tall he actually is.

"Yep, you're right." I said slightly embarrassed. The only though I have in this moment is how the hell those hunters even got him in cage and in the dungeon in the first place.

"Now, let's go." He said grabbing my hand and barged out the dungeon.

"Whoa! Whoa!" I whisper-yelled, he stopped and turned to me.