●•PROLOGUE•●

Nate panted, struggling to keep himself up and alert while Lisanna held him and let him lean onto her. They, along with the people of Crocus and other mages from different Guilds watched the destruction and chaos created by future Rogue, who tricked Princess Hisui into opening the gate and let the dragons inavding their world.

"This is bad...even the Dragon Slayers are having a hard time against them..!" A random member from a guild said, in terror and disbelief as he thought the Dragon Slayers, strong mages using Lost Magic getting overpowered by the dragons. Enemies that they should be able to handle.

"Master! We should help them!" Another member spoke up. It was frustrating but they couldn't  or they would just get in their way.

Erza walked up to her master and stood next to him as they watched the ruined city. "The people are safe, Master. They need all the help they needed to defeat those dragons..".

Master Makarov let out a sigh, closing his eyes as he begin to think. "I guess, you're right. Alright, let's send them back where they came from!" Said Malarov, as he grew in size and became a giant while everyone else get ready to fight. Those that can fight joined the Dragon slayers leaving the injured and civilians. Erza turned to Lisana and Nate, " You stay here with Elfman and the injured, alright?" Said Erza.

Nate sighed and groaned, "Fine...but wait, what's that?" Nate pointed out towards the glowing red light coming through the opened gate. A woman, with horns on her head walkes out from the gate. She took a deep breath and grinned, "I smell a world that is about to be conquered. And I also smell something horribl... like a pest." She said, laced with hate at the last part as she glared at one man, Nate.

"Yeesh, that's some look she's giving you.Your ex or something?" Lisanna asked. Nate cringed and shook his head, "More like a spoiled and angry step daughter... kinda." He said, annoyed.

Lisanna, Erza and Makarov looked over the young man, suprised is an understatement. "What?!!" They said in unison before Nate interrupt them. "Long story! Anyway, she's bad news and almost as strong as her mother! I have to deal with that brat..!" Said Nate.

"Nate, you're in no condition to fight. You're out of magic. We'll handle her." Said Makarov. Nate was about to argue before he felt warmth in his pocket. He pulled out a glowing flask, an elixir. He smirked as he knew what the elixir can do. Lisanna noticed  and watched him crush the flask in his hand. The energy in the flask absorbed into Nate, restoring his magic and heal all of his wounds. Lisanna let him go as he step forward, glowing with energy.

"Thanks for the Elixir, Lilly. Now, I'm fire up!" He said, gold magic circle appeared under his feat, black armor appeared on him and three floating ice shards behind him.

"Hey, that's my line!!" Natsu yelled, angrily, while he avoid future Rogue's attacks as they fought on the dragon named Mard Geer.

Time moved slowly as the woman that walked through the gate appeared just inches away from Nate and the rest. A scythe, colored in mixture of black and red like blood, appeared in her hand. She swung it towards Nate but it was blocked by his long sword as the the two clashed. The force of their magic clashed was strong.

After the two clashed, the story went back a few years ago. Before the Grand Magic Games, the disappearance of Tenrou Island and before the death of Lisanna Strauss.

To be continued...

Author' s Note:  Well, here is the first chapter of the revised version of my first book. I changed some things in the story which I hope will go well and enjoyable. Thanks for giving this a try, and i will update when i can. Later!