𝙷𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚂𝚘 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍|𝟷𝟺

Mistakes will be fixed later🎀
Remember to interact with this book💗

🎵When it hurts so goodDo you take it?Do you break it off?When it hurts so good🎵

Do you take it?
Do you break it off?
When it hurts so good🎵

Omniscient
Houston, Texas✈️
Sunday, 6:25AM🕰️
July 2nd, 2022

⚠️This chapter contains abuse⚠️

_______

Monte sat on the edge of the bed, taking in everything he had done. A bit of regret filled his heart but at that moment he couldn't control himself. He didn't know what to say or even how to make up for what he had done to Nyla.

"I-I didn't mean any of that, Ny." He spoke softly now and turned to look at her, "You know I didn't want to hurt you... It wasn't my intention, I just got upset and-" Monte began to explain, barely being able to come up with an apology.

"You called me out my name, Monte. So tell me how that wasn't you're intention if you were thinking it?" Nyla asked showing how she was visibly annoyed by his actions. She pulled the warm comforter up to her neck, using the thickness from it as a way to suppress his gaze, in hopes he got the sign that the conversation was over.

She was mad and he knew that, so it was nothing more to communicate about.

Monte let out a heavy sigh and looked away from her. He sat still wondering where he was going to sleep because the couch was occupied by Nyla's drugged-up ex, at the moment. It was too late to find a hotel that was still taking walk-ins. So instead he chose the option of kissing Nyla's ass, hoping he would be forgiven.

He proceeded to move up on the bed and glanced at Nyla, who was still wide awake. Monte slid under covers and began to kiss her neck down to her shoulder, as his hand gradually skimmed his hand down to her inner thigh. He then firmly rested his hand there for a second before moving his hand again upwards, Monte stopped at the laced line of Nyla's thong.

Before Nyla could say anything, his fingers were pressing down firmly on her clit, causing a pleasurable whine to slip from Nyla's mouth.

"I'm sorry, ma." He whispered into Nyla's ear, his middle and ring fingers were moved right near her entrance.

Nyla didn't make a peep till his fingers were inserted inside of her and began to pump in and out of her. She quickly placed her hand on top of his, trying to hold back her loud cries of pleasure while his speed was starting to pick up. Nyla threw her head back, feeling as if she wasn't able to handle the kissing being done to her neck or Monte's thrusting fingers.