𝚂𝙰𝙽𝙳𝙲𝙰𝚂𝚃𝙻𝙴𝚂|𝟶𝟺

⚠️Warning: This chapter contains death

🎵Dishes smashed on my counter from our last encounter
Pictures snatched out the frame
Bitch, I scratched out your name and your face🎵

Omniscient
Houston, Texas✈️
Sunday, 1:30 PM🕰️
May 15th, 2022

Trey leaned back on the trunk of his car, in the abandoned parking lot under the busy highway, scanning the area. He was told to wait for a grey 1991 Honda Civic.

He kept his gun hidden from view but at his waist just in case the situation could go wrong. Trey made sure to keep his guard up when the car pulled up in front of him. Two men were in the car but only the one sitting in the passenger seat came out.

The man was only a tad bit taller than trey, with his blonde hair slicked back which seemed like everyday it might've taken hours to do, he had moles everywhere on his face that were all different sizes. He looked tired and his saggy face made it worse, his hands were ashy and when he moved his thin fingers it sounded like sandpaper rubbing against each other.

"Where's Cash?" Trey asked, raising his eyebrows.

"He's busy dealing with shit in Maryland. So for now whatever busy you need to handle with him, I'll be taking over."

Even though Trey felt uneasy about it, he turned his back and opened the trunk that revealed the duffel bag of money. Pulling out the heavy bag he handed it to the man and glared at him. "Cash has his money so let him know to keep my sister out of it. She doesn't have anything to do with this." Trey demanded then turned around to get into his car. The man wrapped his rough hand around Trey's arm.

"It doesn't work like that with Cash nigga, you still owe him some favors." The man hissed as Trey broke free of his grip and glared back at him, before getting into his car.

He watched the man get back into his car and drive off. Anger entered his body causing Trey to bang his hand on the steering wheel. Everything he did these past few weeks were to pay off Cash and keep Nyla out of danger.

Now he wasn't sure what was going to happen, but he knew if something happened to his sister it was all his fault.

-☀︎︎☀︎︎-

Monte's Pov
Tampa, Florida ✈️
That same day, 11:22 PM🕰️

Monte sat on his couch, snacking on the chips in the bowl while BoJack Horseman played, on his living room TV. Just a few minutes ago Monte had finished packing his bags for his trip to Houston, Texas. Monte was making his way there fact he was invited to a pop-up shop at a festival, and he was considering buying a shop there too.

In Florida he was known for his work, Monte was one of the best tattoo artists in his city. Probably the best if we're being honest.

But since he had reached the maximum amount of fame in his opinion, Monte felt like it was time to move around a bit, and with Houston and Atlanta, being popular cities along with others, Monte made up his mind to open shops there.

That had been a dream for him since the tender age of eight.

Unfortunately, Monte's fantasy was cut short when he was brought back to reality because someone started to bang on his door and ring his bell aggressively. He paused the show right as it started to get good and slipped his black Crocs on, chugging down the last of his chips, before peaking out the window to only see her.