𝑂𝑜𝑝𝑠, 𝐼 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛 ✰

Miguel x Villain Reader
TW Cussing
Story idea by @randommafiaimg
Face Claim- |Blackcat aka Felicia Hardy|
Now playing- Heartbeat| Childish Gambino|
——————————————————————-
You and Miguel are enemies with the mask on. But when the mask is off you guys love each other with all your heart. He didn't know you secret that you where a villain. You didn't know he was spiderman 2099. You love him with all your heart. He would always leave to go to "work" and so did you but little did you know you where fighting your boyfriend mostly all the time. Spiderman 2099 was your opponent, you would steal, fight, kill. Than of course spiderman 2099 comes and try's to save the day. Your superpowers are invisibility, super strength, jumping high, gliding, acrobatics, super speed, and venom. similar to all the Spider-Man's but you where not a spider, you where a snake. Your fangs where out when you where about to bite someone of course Miguel noticed your fangs and tell him and lie you both had them. ( Just imagine your costume looking like black cat but instead of it coving your whole body it shows a bit of you boobs popping out and it's dark green)

 ( Just imagine your costume looking like black cat but instead of it coving your whole body it shows a bit of you boobs popping out and it's dark green)

Why tf is she so hot bro 😍🙏🏽
———————————————————————

|10:23 pm at the roof of a building raining|

Spiderman 2099- Here we go again. You never get tried of doing the same thing over and over again?

VenomSnake- Aren't you tried of not being able to catch me all the time?

Spiderman 2099- Come on, we all know how this ends.

You go up to his mask. And check him out and try to seduce him.

{Pretend that Miguel I know its not :/ }

VenomSnake- Yeah I do know how this ends.  You try to fight me and you lose.

You jump off the building making your way down he jumps down and he shoots his webs at your hands dropping a usb chip you had of your crime boss having  plastic surgery's to change his face to not get caught. Changes how he use to look and how he looks now. You use your super strength to break free form the webs you quickly run after him through an alley way. You turn invisible to hide from him and try to sneak up in him.