fanfiction 2 la suite

I think I'm in a hospital. Waking up to Zacc's face felt so unreal, I thought I had gone to heaven. Zacc was holding my hand tightly while sleeping on a chair next to my bed. I woke him up gently, 'Baby, are you okay?' He hopped out of the chair and took me in his arms. 'I thought I lost you,' he said. We lay in bed for a while. I was trying to process things. He told me that I had been in a coma for several weeks and that I had barely survived. 'I'll get your revenge,' he added.

'I don't need you to do that for me, to be honest, but staying with me more would be nice,' I said. Zacc smiled and brought up his notebook. 'I wrote a song about you. I named it: CAPELLI SCURI, which means black-haired young lady , it's you pretty brown eyes, my pretty black haired young lady .

'I was never so worried about someone until the day they threatened me to hurt you. Yet I came to save you, but my love sacrificed her life to protect me. Buried in your shoulder, breathing you, the air, your hair, your scent. I don't know, but it went right into my soul. They took everything away from me since RAMPINA. I don't even mind anymore, but you—just thinking that you'll be gone, them taking you away from me when I finally found you. I would've never let that happen. Your black hair was the last thing I held onto when you were in my arms.'

I was about to cry on his chest, and then he held me tightly, trying to reassure me. We talked for hours, and then we fell asleep entwined."

**sorry guys for the short chapter