fanfiction

I met zaccaria for the first time in ain diab , I was walking in the corniche and he found me we held eye contact for the longest minute of my life , it felt like I met my soulmate , he said nothing but put on one of his cute smiles and then he walked towards me , bnt hnaya nti ? He asked la I replied then he said manawyash t7ewli hnaya ? With a smile on his dummy face and held my hand and out of sudden he held me in his arms and ran to the beach I was wearing a cute yellow skirt and a lime colored blouse I realized fast that my clothes became see-through because of the water as soon as I looked at him , he apologized but couldn't take his eyes off me , we got out of the water and he brought me a towel to wrap myself with because of my situation , and we sat for hours admiring sunset and talking , I drowned into his beautiful brown eyes and his Italianish darija was kinda teasing me . we met a lot the days after , but he was going back to Milan, I went to the airport with him and I hugged him tightly before he went , I felt empty right after he was gone , but he FaceTimed me as soon as he got there .

I went to Milan to spend few weeks with my baby
He was waiting for me in the airport with wide opened arms everybody was staring at us cuz we looked so cute together ,
We went to Lecco , Milan his hometown I met his friends simba and the boys , but for some reason he was kinda tryin keep me away frm their stuff , I mean I get it his situation is complicated and he's being protective with me .

It all started on a busy Monday, he took me to Milano, and gave me a tour around the city , we had caccerpeppe for lunch and he bought me my favorite flavor of ice-cream .

We were holding hands crossing the street when somebody grabbed my bag and stole it , he had a gun I was terrified, then another guy came , and pulled me out of zacc's arms he pointed a gun to my head and asked zaccaria to get in their car unless he wants them to shoot me , he got in their car and they drove so fast , the man who held me hit me with some iron lug and I felt to the ground.

I woke up in a cold room , my thighs were slightly blueish and I was so thirsty , then I saw a camera towards my face ,wait and a laptop , as soon as I woke up they called him cuz I saw his face on the screen facing me , he asked me if am alright impulsively he looked very worried , I bet these guys are really bad , maybe it's one of those Italian mafias , but hold on , NOO ITS NOT A MAFIA , I saw the slogan of Italian police system on the wall .
Wait they are cops , why the heck would cops emprison me I never did anything wrong , suddenly time stopped I heard nothing but my heartbeats when one of them slapped me so hard , the other one threw me to the wall and started undressing me , zac screamed so hard for a sec then he was paralyzed and quitted the video call , the cop stopped undressing me and went to check if the door is surely closed , I guess they were emprisonning him in some other room in yhe same building and went wild tryinna get him tortured using me .
Zac got into the room with a loaded gun and threathened them , he got to me fast and checked if they went further with their sadistic behaviors with me , I couldn't walk cuz my feet were hurt , and he asked me to get in his back so he can carry me the way out , out of sudden , one of the cops grabbed his gun so fast and pointed it towards Zac, simba and the boys came by the to the place and everybody outside heard a gunshot .
I was shot in my lung tryinna protect my baby , when Zac realized what happened he held me thight un his arms and rolled his eyes he grabbed my hair and buried his neck in shoulder , IZac you're the best thing that ever happened to me , take care of yourself baby , and tell mom that I love her , I love you zaccaria I whispered , No ,no, no shut up u ll uh ull be fine simba is calling a doctor , stay with me he said while holding me tightly in his arms , there's nothing like dying in the arms of the love of my life I added with a fin smile.