Chapter 1

<No one's pov>

As the war in the meeting room waged on Uk sat in his chair watching the chaos unfold "Quiet" UN yelled and silence filled the room "everyone leave since we have nothing to discuss". " Well that's finally over means I can head home now" Uk thought leaving the room, it was raining outside and Uk forgot to bring an umbrella. He didn't mind it though he liked the rain, walking down the street Uk started to feel like he wasn't completely alone he quickened his pace  but before he could start running a group of men surrounded him. It was six on one Uk did a good job knocking them out but when he counted them there were only five on the floor, before he knew it a towel was over his nose and mouth and his vision went black.

The five on the floor recovered "for someone so small he hits hard" one of them groaned "whatever lets just get him in the van". Tying Uk up they put him in the van and sped off it was a 3 hour drive away from civilization Uk would wake up every now and then but would get knocked out by one of the men. They arrived at a building, one of the men throw Uk over his shoulder as they walked into the building a scientist in a lab coat greeted them " the bosses office is this way" the scientist said, they handed Uk to the guards and followed the scientist.

They entered a office that had two guards at the door once they were in the scientist left "we got what you wanted now where's our money" the leader growled, the chair spun around to reveal a tall man wearing a white suit, he had brown hair and green eyes and a sicking smile "don't worry we have your reward prepared for you" he said getting up from the chair "my workers will hand you your reward, am going to take a look at what I caught" existing the room he gave the guards a look and they pulled out their guns and went into the room. The last thing heard from the room was gunshots and screams before it went silent.

............... welp that it for the first chapter of the book

Sorry for the bad grammar see you