4- Bad Memories

POV:

A weak later, it was time for you to go back to college since your break is over. You walked in and you went over to your friends who were waiting for you outside the lecture that was about to start in 5 minutes. "Hey girl!" Karina waves to you, "Hey y/n!" Felix also said. "How are you?" Sana smiles. "I'm good..just a bit tense." You admitted, the tension you felt was from a week ago. It was a clear memory, it frightened you. As much as hyunjin tried to make you forget about that situation during the walk after he saved you with simple conversations, you couldn't stop thinking about it.

Vampires were in deeded real.

"Why are you tense?" Kai asked, worried. You thought for a moment about telling him, maybe later unless they forget. "I'll tell you later." You looks away from them. Karina could clearly tell something was up. She thought about the conversation you had with her in the cafe, maybe it had something to do with it. But then again to her senses, it could be anything. "If you say so, just know we are here for you." Felix says, assured by your excuse. "We probably should go to our lectures now." Sana suggests as karnia checked her watch. You all went to your separate lectures, you entered yours and sat down in the back, your normal seat and took out your supplies to take notes.

HYUNJIN POV:

I followed y/n in her lecture, invisible of course, I sat next to her. God she's so pretty, she doesn't deserve someone like me. After all this time of watching her ever since she 15, I can finally get closer to her. I feel so much guilt lying to her, knowing that vampire and humans can't be together it really sucks. I wish that anyone and everyone can be with whoever they like. I honestly wished that y/n was a vampire like me so it's easier to let her know that I have feelings for her. But I know it's going to take a lot of trust and effort to at the very least become friends with her. Goddamnit, why did I have to be a stupid mythical creature? Why couldn't I have been a human?

It's frustrating to like someone that I knowingly well can't have. But it hurts. It hurts that I am taking advantage of her trust, what if she finds out? She'll be scared of me forever. The only thing I can do is just be secret about everything, I know I should man up but that's too hard for a person like me, my heart gets broken easily. The slightest that could go wrong would make me go into a deep depression. I really hope one day I'll be able to tell her.

I move closer to y/n, grab her face and kiss her cheek. I love you so much my love, I'm sorry. I watched her scribbling in her book, making random marks and shapes, not paying attention to her lecture. Suddenly I noticed a boy whispering over to y/n, "Hey..I think your kinda cute." He smiled, caressing her cheeks. I glared at him. I wanted to grab him and threaten to bite his head off. Who was this guy to flirt with y/n? I got up and pulled his hair from behind the chair. I hear him groan and hold the back of his head. "Don't fucking flirt with someone who is mine." I snarl, echoing my voice in his mind without speaking out loud.

I know she's not mine physically..but she is mentally and emotionally. She just doesn't know it. I read his mind: "who are you? And why should I?"

"None of your business and because if you do..I swear to got I will drink your blood dry and eat you alive." I threatened him in his mind. I'm not actually going do the last part. Eating human flesh is disgusting. I don't understand how vampires do that but I don't. He remained slient before he responded with "fine." Meanwhile y/n pushes his hands off her cheek in disgust, she moves a chair from him and she looks up when a elder man speaks, "Y/n? Taehyung? What's going on back there?" He spoke, trying not to get bent out of shape. "Nothing sir." Y/n excuses this bastard's behavior. If I was y/n, I would have told on him.

But since she's such a nice, loving girl, she wouldn't be the snitch type. I sat next to her and hug on her for the rest of the lecture which was about another 20 minutes, but I didn't mind. Y/n was comfy and cuddly. And no, this wasn't the first time I've been in her lectures, in fact, about 5 semesters so far. I lay my head in her chest, and no, I'm not a pervert. I'm just cuddling her.
_________________
_______
______

When the bell chimes, all the students pack up, including y/n. Man, I wished it lasted longer, she's so comfortable and she's warm. Funny how she's the only one who warms my cold blooded heart. I get up and follow her out. I began to weak inside my body. Shit, I forgot this invisibility thing only lasts for an hour. And I spent the rest roaming the human world trying to find this place since I lost my special earnings that keep me from becoming fried by the sun, somewhere in my house. And I didn't feel like putting on make up.

So I'm basically fucked. I have to leave or else I'll be exposed. Sorry y/n, I'll be back tomorrow. I watch her stop, waiting for her friends as usual. I kiss her cheek again, turning off my touch barrier, making her actually feel me kissing her. I blush and smile before speeding off back to the vampire world within a minute.

POV:

You walked out of class and stood near the door, waiting for your friends. Suddenly, you felt a pair of soft lips kiss your cheek. You rub your cheek and stare at your fingers. Were you hallucinating? You could have sworn you felt a kiss. Maybe it was your imagination. After you left your last classes,you make your way to the cafe for students, you take out your lunch from your hand bag and take out kimbap, kimchi, and Jjajangmyeon (black bean noodles)

You started eating as your friends walk in and sit at your table. "Hey you good..? You didn't wait for us at the usual spot." Sana concerns. "I'm fine." You take your spoon and eat your kimbap. "Now what's tensing you up bestie? We were worried about you." Karina finally said. You wanted to honestly disappear. Sometimes you hated how you were too honest, you knew you tasted defeat to Karina when she told you that they are real. But you didn't believe her and went out finding the hard way.

You almost lost your life if it wasn't for hyunjin. Without him, you could have been turned into vampire.

"I found out..vampires were real." You told them in a loud whisper. "What the hell y/n..? Are you crazy?" Felix's eyes widen in confusion. "Don't you know that they are dangerous? And most definitely real?" Felix warned you. "I told you y/n. Sometimes you should listen and don't think so much about it." Karina face palms. "You could have died! Don't do that anymore!" Sana perturbed with sad eyes. Kai nods in agreement.

This is what you didn't like. When your friends worried too much about you.. you obviously wanted them to care but not in a way that would judge your curiosity. Maybe they were right. You were definitely still scared and never wanted to explore. "I won't," you replied with guilt. Before you knew it, it was time to go to 3 more classes.