3- Bad Idea

POV:

You were laying down in bed. You wanted to sleep but the idea of sneaking out from earlier had really spiked in your mind. You couldn't figure out whether or not it was worth it. What if there was vampires out there and you may have been too much of a rebel to believe Karina? What if you get sucked lifeless by one and turned into a vampire like the book wrote?

Despite these questions, your hesitation to do this  was more then present. You sat up from your bed and changed into some appropriate clothes because of the cold weather. You threw on black cargo pants that snatched your waist, your busted forces just in case you might have to run, and a black sweater with nothing under because you were lazy, plus it was comfy.

You packed your bag with self defenses, garlic, garlic bread from your leftover dinner, pepper spray, a tazer, a large kitchen knife, your phone with 911 on speed dial, and snacks just in case including 4 bottles of water, and of course. Your physical defense as well.

You zipped your backpack and sigh.
_________________
_______
______

It was definitely chilly, maybe not wearing a shirt under your hoodie wasn't very wise, you could feel cold air beneath your skin. The sky was dark and the street lights is what kept the town from looking so dingy. Your heart was slowly being put at ease as your worries were drifting because of the peaceful nature of the night. It almost felt like you were the only human out right now. You walked among the sidewalk, after about a few minutes you began to lose hope but it made you feel safer. No vampires yet. Soon enough once you have basically lost sight of your surroundings of your town. As you look around more, a black figure catches your eye.

Well this just sucks. Now you're peace is ruined. You ignore the figure but it starts walking towards you. Why he walking towards you? Maybe you made it too obvious that you spotted it. Your only instinct in mind was to run the opposite way, and you did. You sprinted as far as your legs allowed you and you could see from the corner of your eye that the man was chasing you. He was only a inch away from you, how the hell did he catch up so quickly?? You were scared now. While still running you zip open your backpack and fiddle around to find your pepper spray. You feel the container and took it out before spraying it behind you. You don't think you did anything because you could still hear fast footsteps.

Now you were really panicking mentally. What now? You can't keep running forever and your too scared to talk. The only thing to do is try to lose this idiot. You make make a left turn into a dark greenery forest and keep running in random directions. Left right left right, just keep making turns. You keep running straight because slowly you begin to no longer hear footsteps. Relived, you still keep running and start to slow down into a walk. Before you keep running, you look around your surroundings to make sure you really lost him. You sigh and look ahead. Your heart nearly drops.

Now what in the devils lares in this??? It wasn't even night here

Now what in the devils lares in this??? It wasn't even night here. Though the human world was pitch black. You stared around and stared at the pale people. You almost nearly passed out when you saw their skin..did this mean you were in the vampire world?? Your heart ached in consternation.  Suddenly you were pulled in a jerked motion in a dark alley way, you struggle to get out of the grasp. Suddenly you make eye contact with the person, "Oh I got you now princess.. You really think you were going to escape me? But I must admit, you almost had me, but then again..I live here. And humans like you usually die here, so why are you here?" The guy laughs.

"Leave me alone! You were the one roaming the human world! Goddamnit hypocrite!" You say, trying to pacifist. "Aw..am I making you mad? I mean. I would be mad if I had to be a meal for a vampire." He teased, being humorous and your face turned into a frown. "Says who?" Another voice said, and you turn to see it was hyunjin who dropped you off earlier. "Han let go of her." Hyunjin walks towards us. "Why the hell are you defending a stupid human girl!? I'm fucking hungry..!" Han growls, as his eyes turn dark red and his fangs grow. "Find someone else. There's plenty of humans to feed on, you don't have to eat that specific one." He muttered.

What? You were in a confusion. How come hyunjin was the one who warned you about vampires when he's roaming here too?That's weird. "Tch man I don't care. Why would I risk myself being killed when I have it right here." Han moves closer to my neck, "I SAID GET THE FUCK OFF HER DAMNIT." Hyunjin throws a punch at Han, making him collapse. "So hyunjin..you wanna play this game? Such a greedy asshole!" He redeems himself from the ground and tackles him, making eye contact with me. Signaling you to 'get the fuck out of here', you run the other way.

As you were running you felt guilty leaving hyunjin behind. What if he gets sucked lifeless? Not that it was your business or concern you couldn't help but to feel bad. And you didn't even know him like that, you both only met yesterday. How could he be so protective? Why didn't he just let you die?

You look behind you and see hyunjin walking towards you, "Are you okay?" He asked. "Yeah..but how come you're warning me about vampires when your roaming..?" You ask back. "Because I saw you getting chased." Hyunjin brushed away your worries. "How come you made it out alive?..are you a vampire?" You blurt out your exact thoughts, without even realizing it. His eyes stare at you. Not knowing what to say. "No. I'm human." He states. "Oh ok..thanks for saving me..!" You thank. "Here let me walk you home.."

He offers. Hyunjin holds your hand and you smile, you have never seen such a stranger this kind. And handsome. It was clear he was blushing and happy too. Like he had been waiting for interaction with you. The rest of the night, you guys spent it walking together, getting lost, laughing, jokes, and talking, basically enjoying each other's company. As if you guys were close even if you just met.