intro

hello everyone ! :P

i am back after long long time with new story. since xikers have been on my mind every single day, of course, i am here with new story.

this is hyunwoo x reader story "my serotonin".

here i will provide you little bit extended story description !!

"you are young high school student. you are very smart and hard working and kind. some people tend to use it. you are mostly raging in yourself about it but are too afraid to speak it out loud. you are friends with one guy for a very long long time, because your both families are friends. they both think that it's already granted that you two will be a couple. but you don't have any feeling towards him, specially when he uses your kindness and hard work. till you run into one guy. from the first encounter in bus, you two keep crossing paths a lot. and he is always to save you."

could write more, but i don't want to spoil anything 🤭 interested ? before you get into story, here are small reminders !!

• this story is purely fictional so anything that accidentally might be similar to real life is not true ! all the actions, personalities are not their real ones so please don't misunderstand anything.

• the story includes character lim kyungmun from younite. i do not have any hate towards him, i only used him as a character in story ( i literary love kyungmun, so don't get me wrong <3 )

• also please understand that english is not my native language and it might include some mistakes in word spelling or grammar.

• last thing to say, do not share this or claim as yours !! i spent time to create and write the story.

----

enough talking, i hope you enjoy this story ! you can always leave comments of what you think about the story and share it around :)) let's go !!!!