5

𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐨𝐯~

Bright sunlight entered through the window and fell on my face and it cause disturbed my peaceful sleep. I groaned into my sleep but slowly opened my eyes. I opened my eyes and adjusted my vision to the sunlight. When my vision cleared I felt someone from my side holding my waist tightly.

I looked over to the side of my bed and a smile immediately formed on my lips when I saw him sleeping next to me. Kookie now fast asleep while holding my waist very possessively. Kookie and I have slept in the same bed before. Last night we fell asleep together while talking because it was already very late at night.

Kookie looks really cute while sleeping. His soft pink lips are like pouts while sleeping. His silky black hair is fully messy and falls over his forehead. I raised my hand and moved his hair slightly off his forehead to admire his cute handsome face more clearly. But just then I realize he's sleeping next to me half naked. My gaze shifted from his beautiful face to his bare upper body. Immediately my hidden fantasy started to wake up.

My gaze not wanted to moving from his six pack body. I raised one of my hands and slowly moved towards his six pack. When my finger touched his bare body shiver runs down into my own body. Just this little touch has an intense effect on my body. My cheeks getting warmed up due to heavy blush. I removed my hand from his body. I don't want any awkward situation to be created because of my wild fantasy.

So, I looked at him one more time and got out of bed. I think I wake up before everyone else today. So, I decided I'd go and wake everyone up. I got up from the bed, adjusted my thin t-shirt also my messy hair and left the room.

--------

I went to the hyung's room and woke them up from their deep sleep. Excelt only two yoongi hyung and jimin. I went to their room too and didn't find the two of them. I searched in other rooms but didn't find them. Now here I am, standing in front of the door of the music studio room. Only this room is left for them to find. So, I grabbed the handle of the studio door and slide it a bit.

I peeked through the door to see if the two of them were inside. And oh my god when I peeked in, my eyes widened at the sight of the room. My soulmate is asleep on the couch with his cold rapper crush's arms. How did this happen? I feel like I'm hallucinating. But how can I deny what is in front of my eyes? But how peacefully they are sleeping with each other it's also reflected on their faces.

They look so cute together. I'm the biggest shipper of them. I quickly took out my mobile from the side pocket of my sweat pants. There's no way I was gonna waste this cute scene without taking picture. I got into my phone's camera app and started capturing their cute moments.

 I got into my phone's camera app and started capturing their cute moments

------

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐨𝐯~

Taehyung's softly giggling and the camera's continuous clicking sound reached Jimin's ears. He opened his eyes but immediately closed his eyes again because he was seeing blurry as the light inside the room was little more bright."What are you doing stop." When Jimin looked infront of his. He saw his soulmate standing there who was now busy taking pictures at different angles with his phone.