4

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐏𝐨𝐯~

It's late night hyung's have all gone back to their respective dorms and now I am also lying on the bed in my room trying to sleep but guess what I couldn't sleep at all. I haven't talked to taehyung hyungie all day today. I avoided him since morning. I was so confused and frustrated with the battle between my heart and brain.

I didn't know how to approach him normaly & talk to him. I missing him. This sudden distance between us fascinating me even more towards him. I wonder what he is doing now? Has he slept so far? He was quiet all day today. Today he was not at all happy and mischievous like before. Fuck I think I made him very uncomfortable with my silly action or maybe hurt him.

Whenever I hear that he is hurt, it makes my own heart feel sad. I feel like I miss him so much right now that's why i'm feeling like this. I grabbed my phone from the night stand by my side and i opened the lock screen of my phone. I entered the phone gallery. There are countless cute and funny pictures of Me and Tae in my phone gallery.

I touched a cute picture of us together and brought it to the front screen. This is a picture of our last year's summer trip in Dubai. Tae and I wants to hit the streets of Dubai to explore. At this time we're laughing together and disturbing each other on the side road. Then we took some pictures of us on the road side of Dubai. As we look happy in the picture, we spent that time more happily together. I feel truly happy when I am with him.

[all picture i've use in this book credit goes to the rightful owners ]

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐨𝐯~

Jungkook zoomed in the picture. Only Taehyung can be seen on the screen now. Jungkook sadly stared at Taehyung's smiley face and touched taehyung's face with his thumb. He really wants to see the blonde right now. But what if the older doesn't want to talk to him.

But Jungkook doesn't want to be away from the older like that. He wants his hyung back to the way he used to be. And even so, he should talk to the older and clear everything right? "fuck it." Jungkook pushed away all his negative thoughts and sat up from the bed. Without a second thought, he throw his mobile on the bed and quickly left his room.

----------------------

"So, why Hobi hyung ask you to meet him after rehearsal?" Taehyung asked his soulmate.

Jimin and Taehyung spend their free time in Taehyung's room. Because both of them have no intention of falling asleep yet. So, Jimin thought to give his soulmate some company so that his soulmate wouldn't feel alone. Both of them are now sitting on the bed while talking about random topics and eating snacks.

"I don't know tae. I think it's something dance related things he wanna discuss with me" Jimin shrugged. "So when are you going to meet hyung?" Tae picked up French fries from the bowl and asked curiously. "Ah maybe after finishing our quality time". Taehyung saw Jimin carelessly chewing french fries with sauce while Jimin's pink lips were slightly pouty. Taehyung smiled at his soulmate's cuteness and in the midst of their peaceful moment, he felt the presence of another male in his room. That one certain male he had missed all day today. The none other than jeon jungkook.