Yeh Dooriyan 1

The story starts after Bb, where Abhi and Jiya love each other, but Abhi stays away from her as his mother still is not on the same page with Jiya..

Jiya's pov
It's been a month since BB has ended. I still remember the day I was evicted from the show the day I hugged Abhi for the last time. I still remember his  fragrance, his notorious side, his laugh, which was music to my ears. I know his mother doesn't like me I don't know mene kiya kya hai esa mne jo kiya hai voh dil se kiya par aunty ko lga me Abhi ka use kar rhi hun.. I tried to clear everything with her but she wasn't ready to listen my side. I cleared misunderstandings with Kataria bhai and he forgave me too and Elvish and Kataria bhai contacted Prerna didi and Nishchay to sort everything out and eventually they understood me but couldn't do anything. Nishchay sends me Abhi's updates and it breaks my heart that I know he faking everything but I can't do anything for him before he won't go against his mom nor that I want him to go against.

In this one month I started working on new projects I started updating Abhi about every single thing I do on daily basis telling him my daily routine I know he won't reply but I still hope one day he'll reply to me.

In this whole spam of time Elvish and I have bonded so well that he is my sibling which I didn't have. He protects me, tease me makes fun of me but at the end of the day I know there will be 1 person on whom I can rely upon. He calls me daily and even he is coming Bombay this weekend and he will be staying at my place as per my mother's order.

Abhishek's pov

Show ended but what did I got from there nothing yes I got love from audience panda gang but this heart which is not with me any more this heart belongs to Jiya Shankar my love my life my everything.

I know maa doesn't like her I don't know why but I want her to meet real Jiya the girl who made me fall in love who is the misunderstood person. I love my maa but I love jiya too. I know she took the initiative and tried to clear the misunderstandings but maa denied this completely.

I feel so jealous of kataria and Elvish as they  posts her pictures her accomplishments which I want her to share with me I want her exclusively for myself my jiya... I know my girl has sorted things between my siblings but still they couldn't help her to talk to mom.. I know Prerna didi have started liking her but can't help in changing my situation..

I know my girl message me daily telling her daily activities and yeh humari sirf one sided convenient hai bsss...

It feels so disheartening and hurtful too..

I saw my phone and saw Elvish posted jiya and his picture... They look so good together I wish I get her in my life...

Elvish_Yadav

My sister from another mother ❤️🧿

Thanks ❤️
Please vote and comment ❤️ 🙏