Life after BB

Jiya's pov

Life is good touchwood.It's been 6 months since BB has ended, and it's been 4 months since I and abhi started dating, and honestly, these 4 months are completely blissful. I thought that it this relationship would not work, but we made it work, and this guy has not changed a bit he stills flirts with me, and does so many cute cute things send me flowers making morning breakfast but the best gift he gave me is his family I know they did wrong but they can't be baked because they didn't knew me personally they were just seeing what was shown on TV.

I was lost in my thoughts when someone back hugged me, and I knew who it was.

J: Morning Abhi
A: Morning Jaan, and why are you not in bed, madam? You know na I can't sleep without you
J: Achaaa aur kuch shaking her head
A: Han that I love you
J: (In mind, what did I do to get a boy like this)
A: Oye, where are you lost
J: Nowhere bub, I love you more...

Abhi's pov

I was sleeping peacefully, but woke up when I didn't find jiya in bed, and i couldn't sleep without her. I know it's a long distance, but still, whenever I am with her, I want all her for me. There was a time I wanted to change my bed, but who knew that one day I would be like this. Jiya has come into my life like a blessing she made me realize the value of true love and honesty, and I couldn't have asked for more. My family calls me completely lovesick, but can I blame them? I mean, just look at her she is perfect, and they call me lovesick, but they are equally fond of her, and love her more than me not that I am complaining but she deserves to be loved, treasured and procted and I will make sure that I give her all the happiness. We have completed the 4th month together, and I am planning to surprise her with something she never expected..

A: Ji, something imp came up. I need to go out, sorry
J: Yat Abhi, we planned movie marathon
A: I know, baby, but this is important tuje pta hai. I never like to cancel our plans, you know this hainaa.
J: Yaa, okay 😞
A: Baby, I am sorry, but I'll make it up to you pkka sorry
J: I understand 👍

Abhi (in mind, sorry, my love, but you'll love my surprise) kissed her forehead and left.

Jiya's pov

I was lazing around as abhi had to leave for something important. I know it must be something important, that why he left. Otherwise, he never leaves me when he is in Mumbai. I was watching Harry Potter when the doorbell rang and when I opened it was Elvish.

J: Elvish, what a pleasant surprise come in..

E: Bhabhi, today I am bhai's pa, and this is for you.

J: Kya nautanki hai Abhi ka PA😂😂

E: Hanji aur yeh li jiye aapka parcel

J: What seriously

Jiya opens and finds a pink saree and she knew abhi loves it whenever she wears indian. Plus with saree there was a handwritten note in saying that you're the most beautiful girl in the world making Jiya blush 😊

E: blush hogya ho to please tyar ho jayie..

J: Give me 10 mins

Abhishek calls Elvish
A: she liked it?
E: Bhai na hi na hello sidha question wwaaaah jiya kamal hai yeh
A: Bakwass na kar jldi bta
E: Han she loved it and now she is getting ready
A: Thank God jldi aana location pe
E: Ji sir

Jiya came in 20 mins looking utterly beautiful, and her cheek were already red, not because of blush but because of her boyfriend doing these cute things

J: Elvish chalen
E: Han
J: Vese hum ja khn rhe hain
E: Voh me nhi bta skta surprise hai
J: Yar Elvish, please naaa
E: Bhai Mar dega merko me nhi bta rha.. tu chup chap Beth ha
J: Huh theek hai bhai ka chamcha

Throughout the drive Jiya was thinking what would be the surprise when the car stopped.

E: Jiya terko yhn se khud jana hoga you need to go straight.
J: Okay and started walking

As soon she started walking.

Jiya's pov

I was walking towards where abhi. It was dim light area and I was sacred nervous and excited that what he is up to.. I reached the location and was looking for abhi when a video played it was a video of how we met till now, and I was crying when I saw our journey, and I don't know when abhi came and he was sitting on his knees.

Abhi's pov
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE
Jiya You're just my favorite human in the whole world. Every person, every mistake, every struggle had to happen so it could lead me to you and you to me. And if I had to through all that again, I'd not even hesitate to say yes if the path led me to you. You're my now & forever. It sounds cliche but I fell in love with you the moment I saw you. Not the love that people talk about. But an unexplained attraction, a feeling of home, an urge that I need to talk to this girl and make her mine. All I know is what we've shared since the moment we met is special and meant to be preserved. Forever.I want to walk with you. I want to fight for you when you give up, make you smile when it's hard to find happiness, and be your safe place when you need comfort. You're my person and I'm crazy in love with you. And I can't imagine my life without you. You know Jiya want to wake up at 2 AM, roll over, see your face, and know that I'm right where I'm supposed to be.Let all my happiness be yours, all your sadness be mine. Let the whole world be yours. Only you be mine. Will you marry me?

Jiya was a crying mess.

A: Jiya kuch to bol meri knee tut gyi hai...

J: Abhi I'm so grateful for you every second. I'm grateful that we met. I'm grateful that somehow, in this crazy universe with infinite possibilities, destiny paved the way so we could see each other at the right time at the right place in the right moment. So many things could have happened to keep us from existing together. Yet we met and started something so beautiful. I'm grateful for us and I never want to let you go and yes I will marry you abhi

Both of then hugged each other while everyone hooted

Jiya looked around, and saw his family and her mother and blushed.

The end

Thanks ❤️
Please vote and comment ❤️