ch 2

Trollex's pov (Next day)
I woke trying to remember what happened, oh yeah, Barb took over my kingdom. My people, my techno trolls how are they doing? Wait where's beat?! (The TBDB) I remember Barb's bat taking it. (I have no idea what its gender is if you know please let me in the comments and Debbie's gender as well) I tried to get up, key word tried but I couldn't and then something soft touched my back I looked back and saw barb behind me, and her arms wrapped around my waist. Oh sweet Aqua Luna, what does girl eat and do to have such strength. I turned around successfully so now I am facing her. I didn't mean to check her out but damn was she fit. I mean she literally had a 6 pack. Her um chest is a big as well. Trollex what are you thinking?! You can't do that to any girl, that's not right. She was good looking but still doesn't change the fact that she took over my kingdom.
Barb: what's going on in your pretty little head this early in the morning.
Trollex: what did you do to my people and my friend?!
Barb: Don't. Yell. In. The. Mornings. Ever. Again.
Trollex: yes.
Barb: yes who?
Shoot, I forgot, what was it? I think it was my queen.
Trollex: m-my q-que-en.
Oh, me and my stupid stuttering!
Barb: good you do remember otherwise I would have whipped you right here. Now come on let's get ready.
Oh god, I just got saved here by myself.
Barb: you have a mouth trollex, say something!
Trollex: yes my queen and what will happen to my people?
Barb: nothing, unless you try something, nothing will happen to them. I will warn you though, your people have already been sold my people, so you may find some of them in the castle. Some of them might be crawling or floating or whatever. Don't make me mad or you will so sorry.
Trollex: You sold my people!?
I was shocked and so upset knowing my people are with these barbarians.
Barb: Don't expect any other fate for them. They won't get hurt unless you piss me off.
Trollex: what about beat?
Barb: who ?
Trollex: my TBDB.
Barb: that, they are with Debbie right there.
She pointed to where her bat and beat were sleeping together on the bats bed.
Barb: come on let's get ready.
She lifted me up bridal style and took me to the bathroom. She first removed my clothes.

(Like I said before this is exactly what he looks like from the hair to the tail, this is the appearance and so he only wear clothes on the top of his body) then she removed hers and she removed her underwear as well

(Like I said before this is exactly what he looks like from the hair to the tail, this is the appearance and so he only wear clothes on the top of his body) then she removed hers and she removed her underwear as well. I could see everything. 😳She was naked and she didn't even cover it, so I covered my eyes. She removed them and the whole time were we bathing she was looking at me. When we got of the bathroom. Thankfully she turned around. I realised I had no clothes to wear.
Barb then me around and now my back was facing while I was facing her. She wasn't fully dressed but she put her underwear on thank God.
She gave one of her shirts and it was huge on me. I was confused.
Barb: It's an oversized shirt.
Oh that makes more sense. I thanked her. Maybe she is not so bad. She then took me to the dinning room, I expected they ate junk food but no they had a pretty normal breakfast.
Barb: We don't eat junk food all the time sweetheart.
It's like all the people were here and some of my techno trolls as well. Some were on the floor. What has happened? How did it even happen?
After breakfast was finished, Barb headed to her throne room. She started working and I was watching. I was staring at her and then she turned to me and kiss. I quickly on reflex slapped her.
Barb was furious. She was smiling and I was shivering.
Barb: Trollex don't do this SHIT again, I think I should let you go but their is no guarantee you won't do this again so I hope you are prepared for your punishment.
Yes, I won't survive.

(Barb's outfit in this chapter)

(Trollex's shirt)