2: Friends and Electricity ✨️

☆ Happened last time (Roxy POV) ☆

The next day she went to get ready with chica, she told her about the sun animatronic and chica said they would explore the maintainace corridor after show so later in the day, roxy got chica and went to the corridor, they went to his area and it was bigg, it was really a daycare, it was still the mid day so there was a ton of kids running around, some noticed the animatronics and yelled out their names, dragging more kids to the scene, sun pointed over to the big brown doors, sun opened it up the let them inside, the doors were tall but was normal height for the sun animatronic, he then closed the door behind them and there were kids flooding the two girls, sun told the to move back and they did, he had taught the kids personal space and asked them to move away from them incase they didnt like it.

☆ 3rd Person (Roxy POV) ☆

The kids were nice, Sun apologized for the kids that bombarded the girls at the beginning of them in. Sun got the kids distracted for a while to talk to the girls."Hello Roxanne! And by the kids reaction you must be Chica, im Sun, the daycare attendant here at the Superstar Daycare, im pleased to have you here today!" The solar animatronic said as he was crouched down to their height, he held out a hand to Chica to shake her hand. "Oh yes you are correct, I am Chica!" They both shook their hands and started to talk about their lives, Chica and Roxy both had free range on the entire pizzaplex while only Sun was confined to the daycare.

"Then Sun why dont you just leave? Shouldn't be that hard, plus I did see you in the tunnels why were you in there if you not allowed?" Roxy reasons with Sun. "Well the tunnels are hard explain, but I've tryed to leave to the other parts of the daycare, I just cant." Sun just made Roxanne more confused. "And hows that.. Im sorry for pushing information but i honestly want to know how these work so i can understand you more." Chica chirped in. "Its ok, its kind of a controlled shock.." Sun paused. "Sorry i dont know if you guys know about that or not, do you?" "Oh don't worry we do know about those, they use them in parts and service check ups!" Roxy said proudly to inform him. "Ok then, wait check ups? Wait no im on something.. So yeah it makes a painful controlled shock into my body, I have the chip on my head. But it only enables if the chip goes past a certain area!" He pointed to the ring around the brown door on the outside, splitting the cushions from the checkered tiles. Roxy and Chica were disgusted at Fazbear Entertainment for doing this to the robot.

☆ 3rd Person (idk god?) ☆

The two robots were called to get ready for another show that day so they left. Some time later it was the end of daycare and children started to leave with their parents. Once the intercom came in, Sun knew no one else would be here, no kids, no parents, but he couldn't know surely about other robots or workers but he usually didn't get those people so he wasn't worried about anyone coming in or out so this was the perfect day to try to get out of the daycare to explore for the first time. He stood back and ran at the open brown doors. Sun yelped as he collapsed to the ground due to pain, he stopped being loud and just cried it was either 1 of 2 that he was hoping for, one of the things he wanted was that the chip short circuits but Sun thinks its just gonna give a huge serge of pain through his body but that would be ok for sun becuse after that he wouldn't have to deal with the chip anymore, or he could sadly have his sensors numb to the pain and worry about the electric transferring to anything he touches (you know which one ima choose >:D). Sun soon falls back into the ring around the door, he just couldn't get it to do anything but he was sore and needed to charge, so he grabbed the wire and attached it to his back and went up, he got in just on time because the lights turned off and he powered off.

The next day was normal, no other animatronics coming in and everything, later on when closing up the daycare, some kids were left to get picked up and they were playing in the structures, then a manager came in and Sun came up to the manager and ...

The next day was normal, no other animatronics coming in and everything, later on when closing up the daycare, some kids were left to get picked up and they were playing in the structures, then a manager came in and Sun came up to the manager and said hello, and invited him in but the manager only stepped into the daycare and started talking to Sun. "So hi Larry umm what did you need from me?" "Sun what were you doing last night?" The manager had his arms crossed as suns rays retracted, leaving the tips out of the face plate. "What do you mean I just went to charge for the night." Sun sounded nervous and the manager sighed. "Sun if you keep doing what you are doing, dont. That chip can damage your memory card and if possible your mother board if the chip is activated for as long as last time again, and you will be replaced due to the mother board." Sun's worry died down a little bit, he thought the consequence was going to be worse. After the menising talk, he got the remaining kids to their parents and got them to leave, after a while he wanted to try again, ignoring his conversation earlier, he opened the doors again then the lights went out and a voice from behind started to speak. "Hey I dont think thats good for you."

☆☆~~~~~☆☆

Word count:1036

Wrote: Aug,12,2023 - 11:29pm
Photos added: In progress

Rahhahahhahah New person! You proly already know whos coming up next chapter >:3! Hope i can get it out easily.

I hope yall have a great night/day and see yah!