59. The Court

Chapter 59: The Court

Melissa's POV:
"I'm in the mood to do something active. Like play something." I say kicking around Louis soccer ball as he slowly fell asleep on the bed next to Alex. "I'm tired." Louis whines. "I want to play basketball." I say. "Then go. Just shut up." Louis says pulling up the covers. I chuckle and go to him. "Can I go really? You'll be okay?" I ask. "Yes. Go ahead." He says. I cheer and kiss him. "I'll be back later." I say. "Who are you going with?" He asks. "Probably Niall and Liam." I say. He nods and pulls me back into the kiss. I smile and slowly pull away. "Goodnight baby." I say kissing his cheek.

"Goodnight." He mumbles. He closes his eyes and I put on some Nike's. I grab my phone and head out. I go to Liam's room and he answers the door. "Hello." He says letting me in. "Sup." I say waking in. "What's up?" He asks. "I wanted to go play some ball and was wondering if you wanted to come." I say seeing Niall and Harry in there. "What does that mean?" Harry asks. "What?" I ask. "Play some ball." Niall says. "Basketball. Play basketball." I say chuckling. "Oh." Harry says. "I'd love to. Just let me put on some shoes." Liam says. "Can I come?" Harry and Niall ask. "Yeah." I say nodding.

They cheer and we go to a gym that had a court. "Okay guys. We should team up." Niall says. We nod and Liam and Harry both go to Niall. "Well that hurt." I say. "Fine I'll be with Mel." Harry says coming to me. "I've seen you play you suck. I pick Liam lets go." I say. Harry gasps and Liam shrugs coming to me. Niall and Harry let our team start. We decide to play half court since it would be easier. I start with the ball and pass it to Liam. He dribbles up the court and Harry blocked me. I run around him and Liam passes it to me. Harry stood in front of me and blocked the basket. I dribble around him and jump almost touching the rim throwing the ball in. It falls in and the boys look at me shocked.

I smile and pass the ball to Niall. Liam high fives me and we go down the court. We've been playing for about 15 minutes and the boys were getting tired because apparently I was 'tiring them out'. "Can you dunk it?" Liam asks. "I used to be able to." I shrug. "Whoa. Mel you have lots of hidden talents." Harry says. "I can shoot a half court." Niall scoffs. "Oh really?" I ask. He nods and goes to the half court line. I pass him the ball and he dribbles it then holds it up. He throws it and is completely off from the basket. "Wow that was great." I say clapping. "You can't even make it that far." Niall says.

"Oh really?" I ask dribbling it. He nods and I nod. "I can shoot a half court." I say. "I'd like to see you try." Niall says. I nod and go to the free throw line. "Half court is back there." He says. "I know. Just hold on." I say. I make it from the free throw line then a three pointer. I make it to the half court and notice Liam and Harry recording me. "I dedicate this to you." I say pointing at Harry. He smiles and I flip him off then I get ready. I aim at the backboard and throw the ball. We watch it go across the court and fall into the basket without you touching rim. "Oh!" Liam shouts.

They run to me cheering and I laugh. I play another quick game against Liam and we got tired quick. "I want frozen yogurt." Harry says. "Let's go get froyo." I say nodding. He cheers and we go to a frozen yogurt shop. "Mel I like your ass." Harry says as I serve myself froyo. "Wow Harold. You must get ladies with that sweet talk." I say. He laughs and I shake my head. "Melissa? Harry?" A group of kids ask. "Yeah." Harry says and I smile. "Are you done yet?" Niall and Liam ask. "It's Liam and Niall." The kids gasp. They were probably teens. "Hello." Niall says.

"Can we get a picture?" They ask. "Sure." Liam says. I eat my froyo and go off to the side. "Wait Mel. Can you be in it?" They asks. I smile and nod. "We're such squad goals." A girl says. We laugh and take pics. "Wait there's those squad pictures where there's people like sticking out their ass." One of the boys says. A girl bend down with him in front of us with their backs to the camera sticking out their ass and they look at the camera. I bend down with them and they cheer. I laugh and everyone poses. "I literally want this picture. What's your Instagram or Twitter?" I ask them.