Face Mask

I was speechless.

Of course, I knew this topic would be brought up again another time but I don't know what to think.

I knew in my heart that I loved this man. And I do. So I don't know why I thought that id be more petty in this situation.

But this was Jack I was talking about.

My Wes Bennet.

My Petta Mallark.

My Everything.

"Yes"

As soon as I spoke those words a huge force crushed me.

Lips touched mine as Jack wrapped his body around me as if to protect me from the outside.

Ulwimpiry after a bunch of kisses from Jack and a bunch of pinky promises we finished watching the movie.

...

It's been a few weeks since I wrapped up shooting my film, Lore. I was just waiting for the big people to decide when the premier would take place.

It's been a few days since I had seen Jack as I flew back to my home and him to his.

However, he was flying in today so in a few hours I knew I would have to go to the airport to pick him up.

However to pass the time I had decided to facetime bailey.

"Hey, Meg what's up?" Bailey's face comes into view of the camera. Her beautiful smile causes mine to come into view also.

"Hey, Bailey not much just wanted to talk," I tell her knowing the information I was going to tell her, about me and Jack being back together may shock her.

"what's going on?" I can see the creases in her forehead as her confused face is enhanced by her taking a sip of her drink.

"Well.. me and Jack are back together" From the corner of my eyes I can see her choke on her drink for a second as I continue "and he's staying over for a few days".

"finally" she breathes in relief.

"What?"

"I mean don't get me wrong what Jack did was quite a dumb and shitty decision but come on Meg. This is what Jack we are talking about. You know the Peter Parker to your MJ" Bailey wiggles her eyebrows at the joke about me and Jack.

I remembered that Jack told me he had commented on that in one of my posts and searching through all the comments to see if he had been telling the truth. When I had found out it was true I busted out in tears laughing.

"Ok, that makes me feel so much better. I was honestly worried that I might have given in too easily." I tell her.

After a few more minutes of conversing, I had a question on my mind that had been bothering me for a few days so I had to ask her.

"Um Bailey you've known Jack for a few years now and I have an important question to ask," I say

"go on?"

"Um I want to go public with Jack and I know it might be too early but I think it would be fun to tease the fans for a bit, you know, until my premiere where I think we could go actually public. Do you think Jack would go along with that?" I ask preparing myself to be disappointed.

"Meg? Are you asking me if you think the man who is totally in love with you, the man who would be happy to show you off to the world, the man who is already planning his dream future with you, would want to go public with you?" She tells me with a sarcastic face on.

"Okay, I get it thanks" I sarcastically roll my eyes. She just winks back.

...

I was anxiously waiting outside the airport for Jack to come out and join me in the car.

We both had disappointedly decided to I would wait in the car for him in order to avoid any problems.

I was waiting gripping the steering wheel when I jump as I hear a knock on the door.

Turn to see the smiling face of my boyfriend. I unlock the car so he could put his stiff in the back and waited for him to join me in the front.

"Hello beautiful," he says as he joins me. Once he closes the doors he leans into me and kisses me.

"Hi" I say after the kiss smiling.

Let's just say the whole car ride consists of talking, laughing, and singing to The Beatles.

...

As soon as we got to my house we changed into PJs.

We felt like doing nothing.

But somehow Jack had convinced me to do Facemask which is we got to the point of him going through my bathroom to find some.

Finally, he had found my personal favorite. It was a blue one and it helped with acne. And since I had hormonal ace it was a lifesaver.

I was shocked when Jack grabbed me ad placed me on the counter.

I saw him grqb the facemask and applicater.

"What are you doing?" I ask

"I do you and you do me," he says.

I try not the blush at the cute gesture. ADn yet laugh at how his words came across.

When Jack thought about what he said and saw my reaction he pushed my face with his hand while saying 'Shut up'.

After the gentle care and the laughs, we had finally finished putting it on.

As I took a picture with the both of us I thought it would be a great time to bring up the conversation that I had with Bailey.

"Jack, when do you think we could go private?"

I see the shock on Jack's face and then the shy smile "Whenever you want"

"what about now? I mean just like posting but not exactly telling anyone?"

"I'd say that I'm very excited to tell the world we are together," he says as he wraps me in his arms

...

TheMegeraJackson

Liked by baileybass, diegolianez,  jackchampion and 1M others

Liked by baileybass, diegolianez, jackchampion and 1M others

TheMegeraJackson ❤️ jackchampion

________________________________

Comments disabled

~~~

Sorry this took forever I didn't know what to write so I just did this. Hope you guys had a good time reading this one I don't know how I feel about it.

I think that this book might end soon. Yes or No? what should I add?