𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟵 - 𝗧𝗥𝗬 𝗡 𝗠𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

★ ꜱʟᴀᴘꜱʜᴏᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ ★

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟵 - 𝗧𝗥𝗬 𝗡 𝗠𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

Clyde prided himself in being Lincolns guy, in being one half of Clincoln McLoud. He loved that they were an inseparable duo, always pulling off stunts and plans that only the two of them could complete. 

In his years of being Lincoln's best friend, he also found himself getting involved in the boys full-time job as the man with a plan, constantly helping his sisters with their issues. Usually, Clyde had nothing against helping his best friend's sisters with their problems.

But sometimes, he had to draw the line somewhere.

And this right here was one of those times.

"UGH, come on, Clyde! I really need to get this right!" Lynn grunted at the poor boy who was struggling to get up from the floor. His ears were beating from the loud and sudden shout the girl had made just a moment earlier, and if he were honest, he didn't really know how to help her. Sports weren't really his thing.

"Lynn," he started, grabbing the edge of her bed to support himself. "I don't think this is gonna work."

Lynn huffed at that and hit the helmet on her head a few times, clearly frustrated at that.

"Who else is gonna do it?" She was clearly bothered that she couldn't get her speech right, if the crazed look on her face were to judge. Clyde has seen her before a game before though, and this felt a bit more intense for some reason.

"Uhhm," Clyde lifted his finger. "What about her?"

The 'her' in question was of course none other than Royal Woods Middle School's very own troublemaker, who was currently peeking her head above the Loud's windowsill from the outside. If Clyde's head wasn't aching in pain, he might've questioned how she managed to climb up the wall and dangle from the windows ledge.

Lynn whirled around to where Clyde was pointing and immediately dropped her hockey stick onto the ground. As it clattered on the floor, the jock fumbled the window open and dragged the vermin in. Much like Clyde had just done, the girl collapsed onto the bedroom floor. Lynn took a few moments to adjust, but after those moments, she started whaling on the girl.

"What was that?!" Lynn demanded to know from the thug on the floor. "You couldn't just use the front door like a normal person?"

"Nope," she wheezed out from below. 

Lynn, evil and merciless Lynn, started lightly kicking the girl repeatedly, chanting 'Get up' over and over. Despite the aggression, she actually had a slight smile when doing so.