❤️💛 Jealous Jenna 💛❤️

Y/n's age : 20 (transman 🏳️‍⚧️) he/him .6"1'

Jenna's age : 22 (cis woman . Pansexual 🏳️‍🌈 ) she /her .5'4"

Tw :smut 🥵

Requested by SofiaVelasco557

🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙

Y/n's pov :

So it has been a year I have been dating Jenna. I am y/n olsen , the son of Elizabeth olsen. I and Jenna live in together in another house and sometimes I visit my mom and Little sis , Bella who is just ,7.  But anyways Jenna is the best gf I ever had.  She is very supportive and protective. And I am also very protective of her . 

I wake up in just my boxers and do my morning routine. I go downstairs to see Jenna wearing my shirt and small shorts and cooking breakfast. She looks so cute in my shirt.  I go and hug her from back .

"Hey babe today is a big day "

"Yes I remember darling. We have gala met " she said and soflty nip on her neck from back .

"B-bae not now " she whimpers trying to control her moans as I keep kissing her neck . I give her a mark which means she only belongs to me .

"Such a bad boy u are " She whines.  And I giggle .

We eat breakfast and feed our cat and the dogs.

I am doing the dishes and almost done.  Jenna comes to me and turns me to her side . She put her arms around my neck and look into my eyes . I soflty hold her waist.

"Yes babe ?"

"We have to go to get ready babe . My makeup artist will come soon .
I am nervous babe what if I don't look good ?"

"U always look the best babe . No matter what . " I kiss her forehead and she tiptoes and kiss my lips . I kiss her back deeply.

We hear a knock on door . I am sure it's her makeup artists.  I open it and they go to dress her up .

*Sometimes later *

I peep in and see she is looking so cute . She isn't dressed fully but she does look cute .

"Aww u look beautiful and hot babe" she smirks and blush

After some hours we both get ready. My make-up artist and dress up artists did a great job .

"Omg thank u guys . This outfit looks awesome ". They smile