💛 baby went out (J.O)💛

Y/n's age : 23 (transman 🏳️‍⚧️) he/him .6"1'

Jenna's age : 22 (cis woman . Pansexual 🏳️‍🌈 ) she /her .5'4"

🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙

Y/n's pov :

It was lazy Sunday morning but sunny . I and my wife jenna took a off for a day to spend time with our little daughter of a year old precisely. We named her Sarah y/l/n Ortega . She really looks like jenna with long brown hair and brown eyes

Jenna was just wearing my shirt and she looks so so cute . She was in kitchen so i put our daughter in crib and hugged her from behind .

"Hey babe good morning " she said

"Good morning my dear " i said and kissed her neck .she hums. .

"No babe we just had it yesterday night " she smirks and pecks my nose and turns around to cook .

"I am making sandwiches for us and i am gonna breastfeed Sarah " she smiles . We are really happy family

"Okay love by that time i am gonna water the plants in backyard . " I peck her lips

I go to our daughter was playing on couch so i go to her and kiss all over her face . She huffs .

"Ohhh so grumpppyy baby . okay baby u play here " i kiss her head and go in backyard .

I was watering while i heard sadie call .

I run inside .

"Babe where is Sarah ?".she asked .

I looked over to the couch and Sarah wasn't there .

"Babe she was here while i went out "

"But she isn't oh god "

We find all over house she isn't there ..then we notice muddy hands going to door and going in street .

" OH GOD Y/N HOW CAN U BE SO IRRESPONSIBLE. " sadie yells .

"Babe i am sorry i didn't thought that our baby can crawl outside . Don't worry babe " .

"HOW CAN SAY ME NOT TO WORRY Y/N ." Jenna hits my chest .

"I am sorry babe it's my fault. But we will find her she is strong "

"SHE IS FUCKING 13 MONTHS OLD U IDIOT " i look down

"U ARE SUCH A IRRESPONSIBLE FATHER UGHHH . IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO OUR DAUGHTER ITS BECAUSE OF U." she breaks down. I hold u tightly .

"Hey love shh she will be okay " she just keeps on sobbing. She hits my chest and sobs .

I call the cops .

"Sooo what does she looks like "

And i show him a picture

"Her age ?"

" 13 months " jenna said .

They asked for all details and we give every details..

Our friends and mothers are here . My mom Lizzie olsen is mad at me .

" Son u have to be more careful " she said little mad while consoling jenna

I rub her back and everyone tries to console .

Cops are doing their best .

(6 hours later )

It has been 6 long hours and they still couldn't find our baby girl . Jenna has stopped eating any food ..i brought warm coffee for her .

"Babe drinks this " i soothe her .

"B-but m-my b-baby " she sobs again . It's hard it's really hard . I wanna cry but i have to be strong for her . We don't know where she is and how she is .

I make her drink coffee after long consolation .

(2 more hours )

It has been two hours more . We are waiting eagerly. Specially sadie .

She was laying on my chest and cops entered .

One cop was holding Sarah . Jenna jolted up and ran to her and take her . She hugged her tightly. And kiss all over her face and body . She got her life back

"We found her in a jungle near the park . Luckily she was all okay "

"Thank u so much sir " we said

We thanked the officers and they left .

"Take care of her more from now on y/n . We love u " my mama kissed my head and left .

Jenna was holding her tightly to her chest . Sarah was all muddy . So i and jenna decided to bubble bathe her .

Jenna washed her properly and put a cute dress on her .

"Oh my baby i missed u so so much " she kiss her forehead

"I missed u too baby i am so sorry baby . Papa will be more careful " i kiss her nose

"I am sorry about what i said babe and hit ur chest . I felt so so sad and depressed " jenna looked at me sadly

"It's okay love i understand " she pecks me i peck back

Sarah whines and tugs .

"Oh my baby hasn't eaten anything from morning she needs a nice milky feed " jenna smiles and starts to open her shirt and bra . Sarah latches on and sucks hungrily.

"Oh my baby " she rocks her . I just watch them . Its so beautiful. Jenna slowly comes and snuggles beside me and i wrap my arms around her while we both watch our daughter drink her milk very hungrily but she feels safe .

"U are such a good mother "

"U are the best papa . I am sorry. U are really best papa one can ever have " she soflty kiss me . I kiss her back and she hums .

We again watch our daughter. She is precious . Jenna relaxes her body and leans on my chest . I hold them both in my arms tightly . I have my whole world in my arms . I love them so so so so much .

"I love u babe "

"I love u more " i said and kissed her head . We watch our daughter have her feed peacefully.. my beautiful family

___________________________________

Thanks for reading lovelies

Please vote the story ❤️

Love ya ❤️

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋