Pier pressure pt. 2

3 years later... (their 20 now)

"Jae! Come here!"

"What baby?" He says as he walks in.

"Come here." I smile and he sits next to me of my bed and I kiss him.

"I can't believe we're getting married. I love you so much Jae."

I kiss him again and we start making out he lays on top of me and we continue. After a few minutes he gets off of me and smiles at me.

"I love you too y/n. I can't wait to call you my wife. The weddings in a month and I can't wait for after it."

We both decided not to go yo college and just get married instead. Jaden got this offer to make music so he's gonna hopefully make it big. And I actually work at his record label. I help him write music. We are honestly set for life. Now all that's left is to get married and have kids and live happily ever after.

1 month later...

It was the day my life changes forever once I walk down that isle I am giving myself to him. To protect me and help me through everything. I can't wait.

"Do you y/n m/n l/n take Jaden Isaiah hossler to have and to hold through sickness and health for as long as you both shall live"

I smile big "I do."

"And do you Jaden Isaiah Hossler take y/n m/n l/n to have and to hold through sickness and health for as long as you both shall live?"

He smiles back at me "I do."

"You may now kiss the bride."

He pulls me into his body with the most passionate kiss we've ever had. We make out and he spins me around. He puts me down and we smile.

"I love you." We say at the same time.

He just smirks and grabs my hand as we run out of the venue together and getting into Jaden's car. We wave goodbye to everyone and we drive away with the word just married painted on the back window. We pull up to our newly shared house we got a few weeks before. Boxes still everywhere he picks up and pushes me against the front door locking it in the process. We start aggressively making out we brings us to our room and throws me on the bed.

He attacks my neck with kisses and hickeys and I start moaning. He takes his shirt off and looks at me.

"Can I?" As he's holding the top of my pants.

"Yes Jaden. You can have my body."

He smiles and kisses me while pulling my dress and underwear off he starts kissing down there and all of a sudden I felt something inside me. His fingers were pounding into me while his tongue flicked on my clit.

"Oh fuck jae. Oh shit!" I moaned. He then stops suddenly coming back up looking at me in the eyes.

"You want this? Because I fucking do."

"Of course jae. I'm ready. Fuck me."

He takes his clothes off and kisses me aggressively.

"I'm gonna make you feel so fucking good baby."

He looks at me and puts my hair behind my ear and smiles.

"I love you ok? If it hurts tell me right away ok? I promise I love you and I don't want to hurt you. I just you know haven't had sex in like 6 and a half years and it wasn't really sex it more like she gave me head I gave her head we talked for a couple days and then I finally asked you out. So I guess I've never had sex either. Wow. Um but if it hurts tell me got it?"

I giggled and nodded "yea Jaden I got it."

He laughed a little bit and then jerks himself off a little bit before putting the tip in.

"UH FUCK OH SHIT!" I yell as he keeps going in deeper and deeper once he bottoms out I hold onto I'm tight and start crying but happy tears you know?

"Baby what's wrong?" He said concerned. "Nothing I just- I'm so happy I can finally do this with you. I feel so happy."

He then smiled looking down at me kissing me. "You ready for me to start moving?" I nod and pull him into a kiss he smirks and starts slowly moving in and out. I quietly moan in the kiss and he starts to gradually go faster and we both are a moaning and groaning mess.

"Oh jae fuck! Oh yea oh god right there fuck!"

"Oh fuck y/n you feel so fucking good."

He speeds up going ungodly fast as we both come closer to our climax.

"OH FUCK IM GONNA CUM!" I moan loudly.

"Cum with me baby. On 1. 3...2...1 GO!"

We both cum and he pulls out and lays next to me. I go to stand up but he pulls me back.

"Where you going I'm tired I want cuddles."

"Go to the bathroom. I'll be right back."

I go to the bathroom and my legs hurt so bad. I'm limping like crazy. I come back and lay down cuddling with Jaden.

"Thank you for waiting for me."

"Oh come on. Once I got you I knew I wasn't leaving no matter what. I love you y/n hossler."

"I love you too Jaden hossler."

And we lived happily ever after.