001: Summer Is Here

┉┉┅┄┄┄ .. ♡ .. ┉┉┅┄┄┄
CHAPTER ONE
the start of something new
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

SUMMER WAS FINALLY HERE, Sophia was anxiously waiting for the Conklin's to get her Summer house. She was excited to see Belly and we're this summer goes.
. • . • . • . • .• . • . • . • .

I was laying down on the couch while my mom Susannah was cutting up some flowers for the dinning room. I got up from my seat and walked up to the window before hearing a car honk.

Susannah: "They're here!" she says making sure we all hear her

I run out the front door to see Laurel walking up to me with open arms smiling.

Laurel: "Hi, oh, my god you're so beautiful sweetie" she says hugging me tight.

Sophia: "Thank you Laurel" I smile and hug her very tight before Steven gets out of the car.

Laurel pulls away from the hug to go hug Susannah and my brother Jeremiah behind her.

I look towards Steven locking eyes with him I didn't know if I should say hi or hug him. My whole brain went blank. I saw his mouth trying to open to say something to me but it was like he didn't know what to say. I ignore him and walk up to belly who's getting out of the car before Steven goes hug Jeremiah.

Sophia: "Omg belly!" -I run up to her hugging her tight.

Belly: "Aw omg I've missed you so much soph!" -she hugs me tight before pulling away to make eye contact with my brother Conrad.

Sophia: "I'll let you guys have your moment." -I wink at her before bumping into Steven tripping over a rock which makes him catch me by the waist.

Steven: "hi Sophia." -he says holding on to my waist

Sophia: "hi." -I take his hands off my waist before standing in front of him.

Steven: "Sophia, I'm sorry for everything last summer I don't what I was thinking I was a dick to you last summer." -he says making eye contact with me

Sophia: "Steven can we please talk about this another time I'm really not having it right now." -I start walking away from him and walk towards belly.

Steven: "Hey, hey, guys, guys, I mean, I-I don't know about you, but I think it's time a belly flop!" -he starts with Jeremiah.

Sophia: "Oh, my, god." -I look at Conrad and he looks at me before helping Steven and Jeremiah carry belly.

Belly: "No, No!" -she says trying to run away before we all chase after her

We all carry her to the pool saying Belly Flop while dying of laughter before counting 3...2....1 and we throw her into the pool.

We all before belly says,

Belly: "Omg guys I think I twisted my ankle!" -she says extending her hand for Conrad to help her up before she pulls him into the pool.