Psycho Part 2

6 weeks later...

You come back to your apartment after a long day at work. You close and lock the door behind you as you hang the keys on a hook.

You caught a glimpse of someone sitting on your couch, legs thrown one over the other. You turn to see none other than Villanelle herself.

"Villanelle. Thought you've forgotten about me" you smirk, joking about how long it took her to find you.

Villanelle just looks at you with her head tilted confused on how you know her since you never exchanged names when you met.

"How do you know my name?" She asks curiously as she watches you take off your coat and shoes.

"Oh you know, money talks. It's not exactly hard to find who anyone is when you have money" you start as you walk behind the couch, Villanelle staying seated.

"Even when they are assassin's working for a secret organization" you whisper in her ear. A shiver runs up her spine as she feels your breath on her neck.

"You're not scared?" Villanelle asks. "Of what?" You respond simply. "Of me, what I would do? You know who I am and what I have done" villanelle says.

"Doesn't bother me, we all get our hands dirty once in a while" you say "and if you had wanted to kill me you would have done so already" you add.

"Maybe, maybe not" villanelle says with a chuckle. "Anyway, what brings you here?" You finally ask her.

"Maybe I just miss you" Villanelle says with a slight smirk as she turns to face you "...or maybe I'm here on a job" she adds dragging out the sentence.

"Or you missed the sex" you add dragging out the sentence the same way she did as you walk away, heading towards your kitchen.

Villanelle finally stands from the couch and follows you. You take some leftovers from the fridge and put them in the microwave to heat.

"You did say next time" she says teasingly as she traps you against the counter which only causes you to smirk.

She runs her hands up your body, grabbing your waist. You lean your head back, placing it on her shoulder.

Just as villanelle goes to speak the microwave begins beeping indicating that it's done. You take the food out of the microwave and take a bite as you turn around to face Villanelle, her still keeping you against the counter

"You want some?" You ask as your eyes meet hers. "Only if you feed me" villanelle replies with a mischievous grin.

You give her a bite of food and take another yourself. "Wow this is amazing" she says as she chews the food.

"I know" you smirk giving her some more. Villanelle is very turned on by your confidence and your over all energy towards her.

"Is that so?" She asks. "Oh yeah" you say as you lean in and slip through her grasp once she is distracted.

Villanelle grins as she sees you walking away, she liked this little game of back and forth between the two of you.

You place the empty dish in the sink as you pass by it walking towards your couch. Villanelle quickly grabs your hand and pulls you towards her before you get too far.

She holds you close as she begins to lean in slightly, maintaining eye contact. You smirk at her before you finally connect your lips with hers.

Your kiss is soft and gentle at first but it gets more and more heated as you continue. You separate when air becomes an issue. You use the opportunity to push her onto the sofa.

Villanelle gasps in surprise as you push her only to land on the couch. She chuckles as you climb on top of her connecting your lips again in a short kiss.

"Didn't you say I can get you back" she gasps as you begin to kiss her neck. "Ummm I don't know, did I?" You say pretending to think.

"Umhm" she mumbles as she sits up. She connects you lips again as you stay in her lap. You separate for a second as she pulls off your shirt.

She continues to kiss you hungrily before trailing small kisses down your jaw and neck. She begins to suck on your neck softly as a few moans escape your lips.

She flips you around, leaving you under her. You chuckle at the unexpected motion as you pull her in again connecting your lips.

She kisses down your body, pulling off your bra. She sucks on your nipple softly while playing with the other one.

She continues to kiss down your stomach, looking up at you as she gets to the waistband of your trousers.

You lift your hips and Villanelle pulls down your trousers."Fuck V" you moan as she rubs circles over your clothed clit causing her to smirk.

You tug at her shirt wanting her to take it off. She complies and swiftly pulls it off causing you to run your hand down her body before connecting your lips.

Villanelle pulls down your underwear, kissing down your thighs. She looks up making eye contact before she begins to suck on your clit softly.

She works your clit slowly, licking and sucking lightly. She teases your entrance with her fingers before pushing two in causing you to moan.

She pumps her fingers slowly as she continues to work on you. She picks up the pace soon after bringing you closer to an orgasm.

"Holy shit, I'm so close" you groan as a string of moans escape your mouth causing Villanelle to smile into your centre, keeping a steady pace.

She leans up to kiss you as she continues pumping her fingers. Once you pull away from the kiss you both stay there, your faces just centimeters apart as you maintain eye contact.

It quickly takes you over the edge as you hit your climax. You pant as she keeps pumping her fingers helping you ride out the orgasm.

Villanelle places her fingers in her mouth licking them clean as she maintains eye contact removing them with a pop.

"Fuck" you mumble as you pull her in by the neck connecting your lips in a long passionate kiss.

You sit up, her doing the same as she still remains on top of you. "Let's take this to the bedroom hmm?" You say in a husky voice.

Villanelle just smirks before getting off of you and pulling you up to your feet. She starts walking in the wrong direction so you grab her hand and pull her in the right direction as you laugh slightly at her mistake.

You had assumed that she would have walked through your whole apartment while she waited for you to return but it looks like she hadn't.

She smiles as you pull her back and lead her to your bedroom, closing the door behind you. You gently push Villanelle onto the bed as a smirk appears on your face.