Love at First Sight

3rd person POV

Coach Duong is a 33 year old male who is a math teacher and a coach of football and track. Coach Duong is on a stroll heading to the local McDonald's to get some lunch because he's on break.

He walks in, orders his food and goes to sit down at a booth. "ORDER 420 FOR CAESER SALAD" the cashier called out. Coach Duong turns his head to see the most voluptuous looking lad he's ever seen.

"ORDER 421 FOR BIG MAC" Another cashier calls out. Coach Duong walks at a fast pace to make it to the lad he was admiring from afar.

The lad notices Coach Duong and he walks over, "Hey would you like to sit with me to eat? I would like some company". Coach Duong replies "Yes that would be nice, I was just hoping I would be able to talk to you."

They go sit down at a booth and they introduce each other. "My name is Cockulus Cheeks, and I am 16 years old. I do sports like basketball where my teammates say I shrink when I dribble but I don't think so. I also play football but I won't next year. I have a few siblings. My favorite song is "In Too Deep", So now tell about yourself."

"My name is Coach Duong and I am a math teacher and I do coach some sports. I have a couple of siblings and I go to church. My favorite song is called CPR by Cupcake which is such a jam."

They continue to talk while eating but unfortunately it's almost the end of Coach Duong's lunch break. "I gotta get going now because I have to get back to work." Coach Duong says. Cockulus replies "Oh ok, can I get your number so we can hang out sometime?" "Of course it's 696-420-6969" Says Coach Duong.

Cockulus adds the number into his phone and they then part ways. Both of them thinking that they are lucky for going to get lunch.😁