Chapter 13: Bedtime

Keegan in the above pic. ;)

"If you want you can stay here with me tonight."

"Ok, but after dinner when Nikolai and Jayden leave."

"Good..... let's go eat."

Nikolai's POV

"Stop it babe!" I giggle as Jay tries to shove a spoonful of mashed potatoes down my throat.

"You look mighty hungry young one," he says with a retarded accent.

Our fun came to a halt when my dad and Keegan re-enter the room.

"Ok boys, let's dig in," he says, as we all agreed in unison.

Dinner went by quickly, because we were all stuffing our faces, barely saying a word at the table. After Jay was done eating I took his place along with mine, into the kitchen.

"Hey Jay, come help me with the dishes," I shout as I place them in the sink.

"Coming!" he says, almost running into the door.

He comes up behind be and starts kissing my neck, sending shivers down my body.

"Nope, you came here to wash," I say sprinkling some soap water on him.

"Oh hell....no" he responds scooping up some water and launching it towards me.

We end up having a full out water fight, kissing in the process, when my dad storms in.

"The hell is wrong with you too?!" he shouts, folding his arm.

"Umm sorry dad..... we just got a little carried away," I say, trying to play it off.

"Well get this place cleaned up now!" he demands as he walks off.

Every time we have company he tries to act like some strict father that he's not. I shake my head in disgust and finish washing the dishes with Jayden, who's been awfully quiet.

Keegan's POV

So I'm the idiot here playing scrabble with Mr. Johnson, while Nikolai and Jayden are messing around in the kitchen. man, I'd do anything to be in a relationship with either one of them. As I'm placing the letter L on the board to spell out love, Mr. Johnson places his hand on top of mine.

"Sir, I don't wanna be disrespectful...but can't you wait until later," I say quickly moving his hand away.

"Yes...my bad, I just have these urges," he responds with an apologetic tone.

"Can I ask why you wanna do this with me?" I ask moving the obviously boring game away.

"I've just been lonely," he responds looking away.

I hear the words lonely and it sets off something in my brain that has me choked up. I'll just do this with him tonight to get over being lonely, and hopefully I'll feel better. Soon after the couple comes in and jumps on the sofa next to me and Mr. Johnson.

Jayden's POV

Hey Mr. Johnson, how about we watch a movie?" I ask picking up the remote.

"I guess so....Nik? Keegan? he replies facing them.

"Sure," they both answer, as they get comfortable in their seats.