Chapter 10: Hurtful Words

"Eww, Oh my gosh....no......" I say to myself as Nikolai's dad tries to rub his body against mine. His hands start moving down my chest until it reaches my crotch where he tries to play with my junk. I can't help it because my skin is sensitive so you know I get an erection. Embarrassed and freaked out at the same time, I dart out of the bathroom without looking back. As I close the door I can hear him laugh faintly, flushing the toilet.

Nikolai's POV

So Jay has been acting pretty weird these past days. Every time he sees me he just responds with like one word and walks off. His birthday is next week and I don't want him acting weird when I ask him to be my boyfriend. I do however notice that he's been around Keegan more and I'm not a big fan of that. So I'm gonna get to the bottom of that soon.

Jayden's POV

As I'm sitting in the cafeteria at school I motion Keegan to come sit next to me.

"What's up man?" he asks pulling a chair.

"Nothing really, but can you come over later? I wanna tell you something," I respond.

he agree and then walks off. I start munching on my lunch when I feel someone breathing lightly behind my ear. I don't have to see the person to know it's Nik because of his cologne. We can't kiss or anything so I quickly rub his smooth face as he sits next to me.

"Babe, is everything ok?" he asks with a very concerned face.

"Um....yes everything is ok on the Jay train," I say with a big grin on my face.

"Good because you have me worried here.........Anyway you'll be alone tonight, so take care of the house for me," he says rubbing his hand on mine.

I kiss it without looking around then I walk off to throw away my remaining food.

Nikolai's POV

He claims that everything's ok but somehow I don't believe him. I notice Keegan outside on his phone and I need to confront him again, so he can stay away from Jayden.

"Hi Nikolai," he says putting away his phone.

"No time for that.....I'm just here to tell you to stay the f**k away from Jayden," I say with a puffed up chest.

"Look at you acting all tough...you ain't tough, you weak and hopeless" he says backing away from me.

Angered at his comments, I send some punches his way and he drops to the floor.

"Stay away from him," I whisper walking off.

Jayden's POV

Keegan didn't come over last and he hasn't responded to any of my texts or calls. He's just my friend, but I'm getting really worried, because he isn't in class either.

"Hey babe, have you seen Keegan?" I ask Nik.

"No not really," he answers barely paying attention to me.

I stare him down until he notices me, and he then reassures me that he's ok.

After lunch I take a trip to the toilet to pee when I see him there.

"Keegan!!" I shout walking towards him.

"Oh hi, Jayden," he says, quickly walking outside, almost knocking me down in the process.

I run after him, but he's already gone out of my sight. I take a seat in the cafeteria thinking hard at why he's avoiding me. The only thing that adds up is Nikolai. I'll wait until we reach home to confront him about it, but before I do, I call Keegan one last time. I'm surprised when he answers and I then ask him about him avoiding me. As I mention Nikolai he immediately stops talking and hangs up the phone. This is confirmation to me, so I know I'm in for alot of drama later.

Nikolai's POV

Today was so long and I'm glad I can be home with the best, soon-to-be boyfriend. He's laying on my chest playing with my nipples and kissing my abs. I just lay my head back and enjoy what's going on. All of a sudden he stops and get up.

"Nik can I talk to you about something"" he asks.

"Sure, what is it?" he responds getting up as well.

"Umm....did you say anything to Keegan?" he asks putting his shirt on.

I become a bit antsy, but I compose myself and lie to him.

"Nik.......I don't believe you, because I can tell you're lying," he says with a tone.

"Who are you raising you're f**king voice at?!" he shouts back.

"Besides, he deserved it anyway."

Jayden's POV

"You're a horrible person," I say wiping some tears from my face.

"You a lil sissy bitch!" he shouts back.

"Stay the hell away from me...I hate you!" I say walking through the front door.

I can't believe what just happened; he doesn't care what he does to anyone, but when someone does something they're the bad person. I can't go back to my old room mate so the only place I can think of is Nikolai's dad. It's a scary move, but I have to stay somewhere. I take in a deep breathe and knock on the front door. After a few seconds, the door opens and there is his dad standing in his towel.

I have to admit, the man has a great body for his age; his skin tone is the same as Nikolai's and he's handsome just like him.

"Mr. Johnson....I had a fight with Nikolai, can I stay here tonight?" I ask in a soft tone.

"Oh no...that's terrible," he replies placing his hand on my shoulder.

"My wife is out of town so it won't be a problem."

He walks towards me, giving me a hug when I feel his large package growing and rubbing on my leg.

Hey everyone...........to be honest I don't think this is my best chapter. I've been sick for the past few days along with some relationship probs. Feedback is appreciated. ;)