Crossed Out Finale

The scene changed to the Keku and the Nightmare Trio as they were being transported to somewhere unknown.

The Nightmares lost their forms and reverted back to normal.

Letalis: No! This is the second time I lost my powers!

Keku: We got other things to worry about perro! Like where we're going!!!

Aleister: Keku is right, let us all-

Then suddenly two holes opened throughout the portal.

One sucked Aleister inside and the other sucked Letalis, leaving Keku and Smith alone.

Smith: It's just us now Mr Blake.

Keku: Yeah I wonder where-

The portal opened to the other side and spat the two out.

They were back in the Matrix...but all was fixed and normal?

Smith: Back again in the Matrix?

Keku: UGHHHHH!!! I'm sick and tired of being sent back to the same places over and over again!

Smith: Well....guess this is repetitive cycle..?

???: And you are right Smith...

They turned around to see CS who was in a hologram.

Keku: CS!

Smith: Ah, it's a pleasure to meet you.

Keku: Can you free us?

CS: That will be decided on your one last final test Keku....beating Smith and the others all over again.

Keku: Oh come on! I nearly died when I faced that puto Letalis in his Nightmare form!

CS: I'm not done, you'll face them in one last song. You see this and the other 2 worlds are crumbling apart as we speak, and your mission is to not only save yourself, but also save them.

Smith: Wait so this is a situation where we die if we don't complete this final test?

CS: Exactly, if Keku can beat you all then you're free to go back home.

Keku was silent and looked at Smith.

Keku: If its to get out of this place then so be it.

CS: Good luck you two, see you on the other side.

He left as two mics spawned on both Keku and Smith's hands.

Smith: This is it Mr Blake, we do this and we're free.

Keku: Smith as much as you're evil and all but in this scenario we have to work together, and yes that means we have to work with that dumb reaper as well.

Smith: I'm willing to collaborate with you and the others, shall we begin?

Finale: Crossed Out (vs Agent Smith, Aleister Black and Letalis)

Smith: Another tussle another test over again, we have to up our games in order to survive this mess ahead, we all have to work together to make it out.

Keku: I'm aware that our lives are at stake, working with the enemy in order to achieve freedom isn't my first rodeo pal, so let's do this already.

Smith: Toss ups and scrambles all around, blast our way to victory and more! This is more than a test, let's knock this down and head to the next door!