Week 3

time. After facing Aleister he was now ready for his 3rd test.

If Keku passes he gets to leave.

Keku: Alright I'm ready! Show me what you got!

The portal opened as the Spaniard went through it, he landed on the ground.

Whilst getting up he had a look around of his enviorment.

It was a dimension different from the rest, it had a dark shadowy sky, the ground was nothing but a shade of purple with rocks and stalagmites around. He also noticed that there was a lot of caves around for him to count, each of them had pink crystals around. There were also bones and dead remains from creatures of some sorts.

Keku: WTF... is this a boneyard...?

He walked around.

Keku: Whatever place this is.... The one in it must be really threatening...

As he walked he then noticed a rocky sculpture of someone he was familiar with.

Someone that he despised til this day, not like Smith or Aleister who he had made mends with.

Keku then smirked.

Keku: Y'know what? I'll use this stupid statue to practice for whoever is here.

He pulled out his mic as he was going to rap battle a statute... yes a statue...

Song 1: Foretold Doom

Keku: This dumb rock reminds me of someone that I despise and still do, a snake. He tried to take my soul after I wished for a cup of coffee and he made a huge fuss about it.

He spat at the rock that had the shape of the statue's head.

Keku: After that he trapped me and my friends in our nightmares to face our darkest fears, he kept me around especially so he could kill me himself. But unlucky for him is that his sister bailed me out and we trapped him in some dimension where he can't get out and hurt me.

He then kicked the statue away. Breaking to pieces that fell on the ground.

Keku: He ain't coming back, he always claims that he'll come back to haunt me, fake ass bitch.

He grabbed the head with his hand.

Keku: I wish this was the real him so I could grab him by the neck and break his jaws and kick the crap out of him.

He tossed the head on a nearby rocky wall of a cave.

Unknown to him, it made a loud thud. Then 4 eyes opened and started glowing red.

Keku was about to walk away, but then a loud crashing sound was heard.

Keku turned to see that the cave was broke down. He saw that the the one that broke it down was none other than...

 He saw that the the one that broke it down was none other than