Inheritance Result/Parent's Will (edited)

A/N: Hey my fellow Wattpaddians it's your author here letting you know that the previous chapter 3 was deleted and replaced with this one.

A/N: edited 12/11/2023 I have been reading back on this story and found some things I want to change in it. One is that Sirius has not blood-adopt Harry yet I was going to have it so that there were stages of blood of blood adoption but I decided against that. Also, another thing is I will change Harry's name his name won't be Harrison Oliver Jameson Potter it will be Henrick Mathew James Potter. I changed Harry's aunt's name to Elizabeth, not Delila. I added some more people to the list of who Harry was supposed to go to if something happened to his parents. Along with that, I made a few other changes like with the inheritance test and other things.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Prat" -talking

'Dumbfuck' -thinking

"Enough" -familiars speaking/beast speak/gobbledygook

'Interesting' -familiars/magical creature/goblin thinking

*Smokes* -action

§open§ -Parseltongue

"Hello" - speaking a different language

Hello -writing/messages/news

'Vision'- memories/visions being seen

Chapter 3:Inheritance Result/Parent's Will

===========================================================================

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤Start Chapter¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Third Pov:

Ironheart-" Mr.Potter I have been the manager to the Potter family for 13 generations now you being part of the thirteenth. I wanted to talk with you when you first came in with Rubeus Hagrid however he rush you off so quickly that I never got the chance to speak with you."

Harry-"I am sorry about that Hagrid was in a hurry to return to Hogwarts. Also, call me Harry we going to see a lot of each other in the future so it be easier."

Ironheart-"It is fine Harry now that you are here we can talk. What all do you want to discuss and what do you want to start with?"

Harry-" Well that depends on what all there is there and what all you want to discuss?"

Ironheart-"Well there is your parent's will, list of business investments, account balance, account statements, properties, etc."

Harry face lit up at after hearing the many things they could go over. He was surprised that he was only just now hearing of the will he had thought they died before they could make one but to hear they left one before death brought him some joy as there may be a list of those he could go to instead of returning to Dursleys if things ever get too bad again so he wouldn't have to trouble Bill. At this time the goblin who had been sent to get documents Ironheart had asked for came back. He put a huge stack of documents onto the desk before leaving once more. Ironheart shuffles through the documents searching through finding what he wanted he set the document down sliding it over to Harry.

Ironheart-"First thing we will go over is your parent's last will and testament."

Harry-"Yeah that sounds great for the longest time I thought they died without a will"

Reading parent's will

I, Jameson Charlus Potter, being of sound, mind, and body, hereby declare this to be my last will and testament.