Ch - 1: The Start of a Grand Army

Hello there and congratulations!

For yelling so loud at the right time and the right place, you have been chosen by me, a ROB, to be the candidate for the Nobleman System, the latest Gaming System I've been working on for a couple years now.

What exactly is the Nobleman System, you ask? Well, in short, the Noblemen System allows you to take the role of a Commander archetype. By gaining Supply Points and Strategic points, you can procure fortifications, weapons, soldiers, heroes, and commanders, with various skills and buffs and specialties personal to them, through the Unit Shop!

Note: Summoned Entities require no upkeep and do not degrade over time. Summoned Soldiers, however, do require food and sleep but no payment, they do also require rest from time to time as well as Supply Points to move around and fight battles, the cost depending on the Unit Type.

Doesn't that sound fun?! If not, then I'm most certainly am!

Ahem, anyways.

So, by now, I'm sure you're wondering how you're supposed to earn the two Resource Points I've mentioned earlier.

Well, in essence, you earn Supply Points and Strategic Points by capturing Supply depots and Strategic Marks, of which I've taken the liberty of scattering them about in your world, and allowing them to produce a daily income of the two resources. Another way is achieving military victories using your troops! It can be with summoned troops or real ones! Alternatively, you could accomplish random and hidden quests thrown your way, which would either earn you a bunch of Supply Points and Strategic Points or earn you a random unit. Skills and perks can only be gained through finishing specific quest-lines, either natural or ones I've issued. That said, you do have a bunch of starting perks and skills:

Nobleman Skill/s Received!
- [Command View] – Grants a bird's eye view perspective of the battlefield. It also allows you to issue mental commands to your summoned units.

Nobleman Skill/s Received!
- [ISW Create] – Creates an instant simulated world where you can start a campaign in and earn rewards from.

Note: Different kinds of Simulated Worlds can be acquired through completing quests or by notable actions.

Nobleman Perk/s Received!
- [Noble's Aura][LVL:1] – Summoned units gain +20% to morale.

Since you can't be a Commander without soldiers to lead, you've been granted a free Tier-1 Army [Infantry Corps].

Once again, congratulations for being the lucky chosen! Make use of your newfound ability however you see fit. You're also extra lucky, since I made a vow to not make too much interference to your world, hence, you are free to do whatever you want, though you should expect a few non-negotiable quests every now and then.

Have fun!

Louise let out an abated breath as she felt the mental message fade out, receding in echoes and leaving her gasping where she stood at the center of the summoning circle. She snapped her eyes in every direction, trying to find where or who sent out that intrusion of her mind, finding nothing but the feeling of her eyes watering from the dust and smoke of the fog surrounding her, a result of her supposed failure of a summoning spell.

What... What was that? Was that just her imagination? What about her familiar? Did she succeed? Had she summoned her familiar? What in the Nine Hells just happened–