Chapter 4-Toxic

Welcome, To Camp Hell On Earth

-Chapter 4

Please comment and Vote, thanks Oreo and Donut.

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

Civvy's Pov

-By Oreo-

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

Chase was nice, but I was cautious about him. Something was off. I don't know what,but I will find out. I fell asleep and the very next day I woke up to a loud horn blaring. I fell of my bed and quickly jumped up and ran around screaming "The nazi's are here and so are the british! There gonna rape us all!!!!" And out of the cabin. I get freaked out by loud noises disturbing me.

Just like in the lunch room I turned into an animal but this time a humongous panther. I knocked down a random door and jumped onto a bed shaking. I rawred and hid myself under some covers next to a warm body. I put my black head on there chest and begain to whine. (A/N: if panthers whine.)

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

Felix's POV

-By Oreo-

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

A loud rawr that boomed like thunder awake me. I felt my bed shift and something move my covers. I started to freak but stayed calm on the outside. Like a rock. A warm thing that was kinda heavy landed on my chest, and breathe on my face.

"Arghhh...Chase get off me you fat basterd." I groaned.

"But I'm not over there..." He whispered.

"Then what is...?" I questioned.

"A panther..." He chuckled quietly. I peeked through the covers and saw Hayden shaking by him white faced.

"What! Holy fuck dude!" I shot up in bed to see a black and sleek panther laying next to me.

I screamed like hell and quickly got out of bed.

"Bad out!" I pointed to the door, and it looked up at me with guilty eyes. I just growled, then it attacked me.

I screamed again and punched it randomly. It fell back and slowly changed into a girl that was holding her nose.

"Ahh my fucking nose! You flipping asshole! You know the nazi's are coming with the british to rape us right! Oh my god blood!!!!" The girl whoms name I forgot rambled on then passe out. I just stared at the blood. I could smell it in the air...it was...so intoxicating. I wondered what it taste like. I slowly crawled over her body and stared at the vein throbbing in her neck. Her pale delicate white neck. So creamy and smooth looking...I wonder how it feel under my lips. My fangs englarged and I bit her.

Her body shivered and she gasped waking up alittle. I moaned because her blood taste was so exquisite,and I couldn't help but suck alittle more.

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

Chase's Pov

-By Donut-

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

"Arghhh...Chase get off me you fat basterd." Felix groaned.

"But I'm not over there..." I whispered.

"Then what is...?" He questioned.

"A panther..." I chuckled quietly. He peeked through the covers and saw Hayden shaking by him white faced.