Chapter 2 ~Meeting~

☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃

Welcome, To Camp Hell On Earth.

-Chapter 2-

☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃

Okay guys heres chappie 2! <3 Hope you like.

Love Oreo.

And Donut :)

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃

Chivvy's Pov

-By Oreo-

☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃

Civvy woke up falling off her bed crying and screaming. "Dont...dont go!" She screamed holding her stomache. Her eyes flew open as she hit the floor. Her skin was sweaty and sticky. Her eyes heavy with sleep. She sighed and crawled over to the girl in the other bed. She shook her arm. Her bottom lip was wobbling and she was afraid to be alone. Her mind was frazzled and she could barely talk, her throat felt so dry. She probably needed water. Elize gently looked up at her.

"Yea..?" She asked tiredness in her voice noticeably. Civvy sniffed and wiped her eyes.

"I-I-Im afr-afraid..." She whispered quietly, her voice cracking.

Elize sat up, "Of what?" She questioned at the sad looking girl.

"Being alone..." Civvy broke down in tears. She hugged herself.

"But your not alone.." Elize whispered assuringly and got out of her bed and hugged her.

☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃

Felix's POV

-By Oreo-

☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃

Felix was in the bathroom, on the cold tile floor. He didnt want to be here, he never did. A thousand thoughts bit into his mind like annoying bee's. They were all telling him different things with each and every bite. He held the razor to his wrist, he could feel the freezing metal open his skin as it grazed it gently.

"Open up!!!" A little girl voice yelled.

"Just a second." Felix yelled.

Suddenly the little girl went through the door and looked a Felix then his wrists.

☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃

Elize's Pov

-By Donut-

☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃

I was suddenly shook awake as I looked up at Civvy, she hand tears running down her face. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm afraid." she replied.

"Of what?"

"Being alone." she sobbed.

I quickly hugged her and she hugged me back.

"All better?" I questioned.

"Yeah." She said before getting back into bed.

I however sat on my bed thinking, mostly about Chase and Hayden, I then sighed knowing I could never be Chases cause he must already have a girlfriend.

I sighed gently as I got out of bed and walked out of the cabin as I walked back into the forest and sat down on the ground and looked up at the moon, "Why did you leave me?" I asked myself.