-Chapter 3- Meetings

Welcome, To Camp Hell On Earth

-Chapter 3-

☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

Felixs POV

-By Oreo-

☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

Felix snuck a glance at the little girl named Hayden. She was the one who stopped him this morning. He sighed and look down at his food with disgust.

"You gonna eat that..." Questioned a small and gentile voice. Felix's head whipped up to see Civvy.

"Uh...no. you can have it." He pushed the large bowl of Chicken Noodle towards the girl, and it accidentally went across the table and hit her in the stomach.

☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

Çivvy's POV

-By Oreo-

☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

The bowl came barreling at me. I had no time to blink before thinking What the fuckkkk before it hit my dead on the stomache. The force knocked my 88 pound 5'7 body out of my chair. The scolding hot soup poured all over my chest. I fell with an "Oumphhh" and turned into a small bunnieh. I looked up at the council looking table and scurried under it squeaking.

☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

Elize's Pov

-By Donut-

☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

I looked up at Chase and smiled as he sat down besides me, "Here you go Hayden." Chase said.

"Thank you daddy."

I saw Chivvy sit down with the other boy and they both began eating, although Chase and the other boy didn't eat allot.

"Elize?" Chase said.

"Yeah?"

"I never noticed you were pregnant, where's your boyfriend?"

I sighed, "He left, I knew he wouldn't take care of the baby so I left, and don't even say anything about abortions cause I'm against those."

"Me too." Chase said.

I looked up at him and smiled, "Really?"

"Yeah." he said.

I smiled before we both turned and were just starring at each other before I said, "Hey where Hayden go?"

Chase and me turned around and saw Hayden holding a bunny. "Look Daddy!" Hayden said as she smiled.

"I was going to sneak another cookie when I saw the bunnieh!"

"Oh ok let's go back to the cabin." Chase said.

I threw my tray away as I followed behind Hayden, "Chase," I started as I ran my hand in my hair, "How old is Hayden?"

"She's four."

"Hayden put the bunny back." Chase demanded.

"But I wanna keep the bunny!!"

"Just for a little bit."

Me and Chase arrived at my cabin as I walked up the steps to it, "So um, see you around maybe?" Chase said.

Hayden walked up to me, "Here have my bunnieh!" Hayden said.

I smiled and set the bunny on my bed as I walked into the bathroom and walked out to see Chivvy sitting on my bed where the bunny previously was.