33 𖤐 "i revolve around you mack."

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —real life𖤐

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —
real life
𖤐

𖤐 the weeks we're going down fast. everyone was devastated that the black phone would be coming to a end.

the devastation stuck to kenzie, she was dreading the movie being over. these were her favorite people in the world. she couldn't stand half of them living in a whole another state.

mason and kenzie were in mason's trailer, lying on his bed, staring at the steel ceiling.

they were both sad, thinking and talking about it.

something about the two sharing how they were feeling, made kenzie want to say something. kenzie wanted to tell mason about her feeling like pluto.

"mason?" he hummed and tilted his head towards her, they were lying on their backs, now looking at eachother.

"i need to tell you something," "anything."

"so you know my parents, how they don't really give a shit about me." kenzie huffed. "it wasn't always like that."

"okay, so sometimes i feel like pluto. i used to be involved with them but now i'm just alone." she sighed.

"they used to love watching me get ready, act, or whatever. i just really wished they cared just a little bit more about me than their bullshit drawings."

mason looked into her eyes. "if it makes you feel better, your my sun and i'm all the planets. i revolve around you mack."

holy fuck. nobody has ever cared so much about kenzie. and he was really really sweet about it.

they began to get closer and closer to eachother, but they were interupted by kenzie's phone ringing.

she groaned as she grabbed it, but she never expected it to be who it was.

𖤐

𖤐 just you wait....