029 𖤐 it happened

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —real life, messages𖤐

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —
real life, messages
𖤐

𖤐 as soon as kenzie got the ok to be done for the day, she stayed in her trailer. kenzie thought napping would make her feel better, but as soon as she woke up, she felt only a bit better.

𖤐

alix - kenzie
ash - javon

alix
did you poison me??

ash
the cake was expired

r u sick

alix
the fuck nobody ever said that

yes

ash
bitch we had a full on discussion

alix
no?

ash
your retarded

slow

alix
fuck off i just chugged pepto bismol

𖤐

𖤐 "oh mackie!" mason entered her trailer. kenzie was wearing her comfy with sweats and fuzzy socks. "hey i wanted to see you, why'd you disappear?" he asked.

"i feel like shit." she explained, mason sat down next to her. he slithered his arm around her puffy shoulders. mason used his finger to turn her head so she was looking at him.

"maybe watching my old audition videos will make you feel a little better?" "possibly."

"okay," he said softly, mason looked at both of her eyes. his eyes flickering to each one as he looked at them.

kenzie currently had a mixture of butterflies and expired cake in her stomach.

kenzie snuggled into his chest, she was crawled up into a little ball. her arms wrapped around his waist.

"please this one mason!" kenzie begged as she got up from hie chest, looking at him. "that one is forbidden!"

kenzie was sitting on her knees, mason had one leg bent and one hanging off the bed.

they were laughing, it slowly faded off as they got closer. mason flicked the right side of her hair back over her shoulder to her back and pushed kenzie's neck towards him so their lips could almost touch.

"you think we are going to get interrupted this time?" "are you going to kiss me mason or not?"

with that, it was the thing to push mason to put the smallest force to press his lips onto kenzie's.

one of mason's hands was still on her cheek, with the other hand that was on her back, mason tugged her to him so they were even closer. kenzie had a hand on his shoulder, and another on his leg.

they both finally unlocked their lips, mason had a stupid boyish smile on his face, which made kenzie release a breathy laugh.

her cheeks were so rosie, she brought him over so they were both laying on their sides. facing eachother.

mason weaved his arm around the back of her head and brought her forward to him. kenzie interlocked her fingers around his back.

"do you still feel like shit?" mason looked down at her. "no, how could i with what just happened."

𖤐

𖤐 so yeah it finally happened!!!

after this story, i'm debating if i should do a tsitp story with connie ofc or a stranger things one with steve. leaning towards tsitp one. lmk and tysm for all the love💓💓

p.s there is still enough of this story left!! (if what above made it seem like there wasn't)