Rules

Like every community, in order to ensure this is an organized and safe space, there are a few rules everyone needs to abide by

Like every community, in order to ensure this is an organized and safe space, there are a few rules everyone needs to abide by. I'm going to try my best not to drag these out and to make things as straightforward as possible so I'm not wasting anyone's time.

Must be 13+. Wattpad's guidelines state that you have to be at least thirteen years old in order to join this community. Since our community is Wattpad based (not affiliated with) we must follow their rules and request the same thing.

Must be kind. Your behavior reflects back to us. If you are unkind in the comment section of this book (or anywhere else on our community page), during your interview, or in the community server, you will receive your first warning. We want this to be a safe space for everyone. This rule also goes hand in hand with no bullying and discrimination etc.

Add this book to your lists. In order to receive updates and notifications from this book, add it to your public and private reading list. This will also make it easier for other people to discover us.

Follow us. You should be following this community and the founder AnnikaNofal in order to receive community updates and because the founder has worked really hard to bring this community to you.

Must have discord. This is where we all connect and communicate. If you don't have discord, there's no way for you to be involved in community discussions, nor is there any way for you to receive assignments since they will all be posted in the discord by either your head or founder. If you don't have discord, but are willing to get it, please do that before submitting your form.

Cussing. We ask that you don't use cuss words in the comments of any of our books. Yes, I'm aware of our community name. We don't mind cussing in the server as long as it's not harmful to other people (meaning you're not name calling or saying crude things). The reason we don't want people cussing on the profile, is because Wattpad will report your account and other customers/potential members might get offended.

Share this book. Share this book on your profile with the switch flipped on so that your followers are notified.

I think that covers most of the rules. Anything not covered here, will be in the server. Move on to Roles —————————————->>>>>

 Move on to Roles —————————————->>>>>