~ After the show ~

"Bless their ugly little hearts, what a shame." he lied through his teeth. Lou began to talk to the three girls, leaving you and Mandy to converse, when suddenly you were interrupted. "Who's this?" Lou looked you up and down analyzing every feature of yours. You looked around nervously as Kitty spoke up. "Well we never really got their name.." "Yeah what is your name anyway?" Tuesday added. "Y/n. Y/n L/n. Nice to meet you all!" you smiled slightly. "What a gorgeous name!" Lydia added and you smiled at her. Lou looked at you for a minute thinking. "Y/n, can you come to my office at 2pm sharp?" The girls looked confused except for Tuesday, who was staring daggers at you. "Um, I guess?" you questioned looking a bit nervous. "Oh doll, don't be nervous. You're not in trouble." he smirked and strutted off. "Don't be late!" he called out. Tuesday got up in your face all of a sudden "Look new doll, he's mine!" she glared at you as you took a few steps back. "Suree.." you chuckled and walked off but before you could she pulled you right back. "I'm not kidding!" she yelled. "Girl.. calm down!" Lydia said pulling her away. "Yeah Tuesday he barley even knows you exist.." Kitty added as the two girls giggled. Tuesday looked enraged but she just smiled fakely at you. "I'm not worried anyway. Look at you." you had to admit that hurt a bit but the reassuring smiles from the rest of the group helped a bit. Tuesday stormed off as Mandy followed her. "Sorry about her, if you couldn't tell she really likes Lou." Lydia apologized. "That's alright." you said "I'm gonna just go." the remaining girls waved goodbye as you walked through a neighborhood of carbon copy houses until you saw one with a stick note that read, "Y/n this is your home." you opened the door, and saw a key sitting on the kitchen counter. You picked it up and put it in your shirt pocket. You explored and went into your room and looked around in awe. You looked at the clock and shoot! It was 1:45! You quickly ran out, and looked around for any.. different looking buildings. You saw an arena, a school like area, and a tall mansion. You ran over to the mansion hoping that there was some kind of office there. You fixed your hair and knocked on the door. "Hello Y/n."   (420 words😈😈)