~The Ugly Truth~

"Hi! I'm Tuesday!" The girl with blue hair eagerly extended a hand and you shook it, happy to be accepted. The three other girls introduced themselves. "I'm Lydia." The purple haired doll said smiling slightly. "I'm Kitty." The pink haired doll said in a thick english accent. "I'm Mandy." as the last doll said this she smiled nervously at you. Kitty began admiring herself in a portable mirror when all of a sudden a wave of horror washed over her face, and a scream could be heard from far away. "Ew.. what are those things?!" Kitty said in a disgusted tone. The rest of the girls looked over quickly at the gates where new dolls are supposed to arrive, and a few.. different looking dolls appeared. "Is that supposed to be some kind of.. doll?" Lydia asked obviously grossed out. "Lou is so not gonna like this." ,Tuesday added, "Definitely not. He'll be like 'I do not like this, ew ew ew.'" Kitty joked acting all fancy. "Oh my gosh kitty, that's such a good Lou impression!" Tuesday commented. "I know right." Three of the girls looked at each other smirking and giggling among themselves and looked at the other doll, Mandy. "I-I know too.. right." she said, sounding so out of place. The three dolls looked at her with distain as an "ugly" looking doll came up to them. "Excuse me girls.. who's Lou?" he smiled innocently. Kitty then put up her hands annoyed as a spotlight circled around the boy, a strange music coming from who knows where. "Who's Lou? Were you born yesterday..?" she asked as the girls looked at him. "Um.. yes?" he asked confused as the girls looked him. "Look, listen, and learn!" they said synchronized, you and Mandy looking so out of place. You couldn't think about it for long though, because a spotlight shone brightly near a building as the silhouette of a doll slowly came into view. The motivational screen turned to the word 'Lou' shown in different colors and fonts. You felt overwhelmed by the whole experience when suddenly you heard Tuesday shout, "I love you Lou!" Fireworks shot into the air as all the dolls made way for this.. Lou guy. "I know you hope to go to the big you know where!" At first sight you felt almost.. mesmerized by his facial features.. they were all so.. perfect. You tuned most of his lyrics out, only hearing his angelic voice, and staring at all his perfections. When suddenly you began to hear some of the same words repeated. "Ugly" "Ugly" "Ugly". You suddenly snapped out of your trance and began to feel bad for all the dolls being ridiculed. Then suddenly the spotlight went on those.. ugly things. He began to sing softly and sweet. Was he for real? You couldn't tell until the last line, "Pretty ugly!" as a trap door opened up and they fell through screaming all the way down. People seemed to excuse that just because he's good looking though. You kind of admire the talent. As the song finished everyone cheered, and the ridiculed dolls stood there in pure shock.