Clothes

Simons POV:

Yesterday I was at Willes house. We didn't really do anything, like always, just watching movies and cuddled. And of course played some games with Erik!! Although wille didn't join, because he sucks at gaming.

When he told me I had to go home because he had a meeting, he also told me he couldn't see for 3 days. 3 days!!! You know how long that is. So.... Of course I stole one off his hoodies, because how am I going to survive 3 days without even having one off those.

The next morning I woke up in his orange one. I had it for a long time and decided I didn't want to wear it anymore, because it didn't smell like him anymore and because it definitely needed a wash. (Maybe I spilled some pasta sauce on it, and it just smelled like my sweat...)

So I walked to my closet and picked the one I stole yesterday. I pulled the hoodie over my head and layed back in bed. When I looked at my phone I saw wille had texted, oops.

Willes POV:

I just woke up and was looking in my closet for something to put on, because I didn't want to go to breakfast naked. I was searching for my favourite sweater, but... it wasn't there. That's weird because yesterday it was still here.

As I'm thinking about this I realise Simon was here yesterday. Did he take it? I'm sure he did, he always wants something that smells like me and my blue sweater is the perfect choice.

Well I have no choice but to wear another one. I go back to looking but I also can't find my hillerska hoodie. And my orange sweater. And my green one...

He didn't take all off them, right?

Simons POV:

Yes okay, maybe I had 4 or even more off his sweaters. But that's not my fault!!! Every time that one off them doesn't smell like him anymore, I need to take another one and giving the others back is a no go. Maybe I took it a little to far, because I took his favourite hoodie, but it was the only one left.

I was already waiting for him to message me back, asking if I also had his favourite one. Well, this was our conversation:

W: Simon erikson, where are all my sweaters?? I can't even find my hillerska one:(

S: Well......

S: 📷 (photo off him in Willes sweater)

W: SIMONN

S: I couldn't help it, my other sweaters from you didn't smell like you anymore:(((((

W: but that doesn't mean you can just steal ALL my sweaters AND hoodies

W: what am I going to wear now?? A suit? To breakfast?

S: Sorryyyy, I will give the ones that don't smell like you anymore back next time!! Pinky promise💜

W: okay💜

S: Good luck with eating breakfast in a suit haha

W: you didn't just say that😨😡

W: are you also the one that stole my favourite sweater? I don't want to lose it, Simon.

S: Yes, okay, I won't loose it promise

S: But you wont get it back either!! It still smells like youuu

W: you're a little thief, but I love youu

S: I love you too💜

S: And just so you know, when I give them back they smell like me, so basically it's a win win situation:)

W: OMG YES

W: I got to go now tho, byeeee

S: Bye love xx

S: Wanna call later?

W: yes.💜

I layed back in bed and snuggled a little closer into his sweater, smelling his scent. The fact that he was going to eat breakfast in a suit made me laugh. He could also just wear a shirt, but wille is way to stupid to think about that.

Willes POV:

What should I do now?? Like, I'm not going to eat breakfast in a suit, no fucking way. But naked???? I could also just wear my pyjamas. Yeah, that's what I'm going to do.

Third persons POV:

So that's what he did, his mom luckily didn't point it out and later that week when they saw each other again, Simon gave Wille his sweaters and hoodies back. Little did Simon know that wille didn't only take his own ones, and Simon was surprised when he couldn't find his purple sweater that evening and got a text with a photo off wille in it, with the description "payback💜".

———————————————————————————
Short, but this one was on vacation sooooooo

Requests->

💜💜💜💜💜💜 (I saw someone use them and I can't stop using them now, oops)