foster care pt2

They all woke up to Stiles In the kitchen cooking breakfast.

He was making
- waffles 🧇
- Bacon 🥓
- sausage
- eggs scrambled

Scott confused" since when do you cook "

Stiles " since I was 7 "

Dean " huh"

Sam" wow, not Evan Dean know how to cook"

Dean " Wow sammy"

Stiles " we eat and  I can share my 2 foster home "

Dean " ok babe "

The pack and sam and Dean just look at Derek

Derek " what"

Scott " you just called Stiles, babe,"

Derek " and"

Stiles " No, it cool sourwolf it normal for a wolf to call his mate that"

Scott " your mates "

Derek " Yes, he's my mate,"

Sam " Do you want to comment, dean?"

Dean " nope"

Stiles " ok, my 2 foster home let go "

They all sit on the soda or floor, ready to listen

Stiles speak
Ok, so Nikki came up to me and said the place me in another foster home. So I had to pack my bags and we went.

Well, we got there, and the man answered the door and there a boy there a year younger than me he looked very familiar.

The boy came closer, and he called me mischief, but only my family called me that I looked at the boy, and it was Alec, my brother from another mother.

Dean " no way what a small world "

Stiles, that what I thought too, but I was wrong.

Sam " What do you mean?"

I found out Alec got to choose his new foster brother, and later, I found out why he chose me"

Sam " so it wasn't because you were like brothers "

No, he knew I would figure it out

Scott " figure what out"

Our foster father was a hunter. Alec knew I would make a plan and save us both.

Sam " So what happened? How did you figure it out? "

The first night, I woke up to a lock 🔐 on my door, and I could hear Alec howling but not from the room next bit from the vents. He was in the basement and howling was of a wolf calling out to his pack. But the thing is, the only person left in Alec pack wants him dead, so he won't howling willingly.

It took me almost a week to figure out the lock, but I got out called 911, but as soon as they answered, I got dragged, and I screamed so the 911 operator would to send help. I got dragged to the basement and saw Alec covered in blood. He was not healing at all. So I mad the foster father mad so mad that I black out. And woke up to the cops cuffing him and me Alec being taken to the hospital.

Ok, let get lunch, then I talk about the 3 foster home.

Pack " ok"

Scott " pizza "

Stiles " I can go for some pizza, but culy fries too"

Dean " and pie"

Sam " Derek Scott, one of you ordered the pizza, and  I will go get pie and curly fries with Dean . "

Derek call pizza place