Foster care pt 1

"The first home I barely talk about, but I doing it first, so it makes sense ok," said Stiles

The pack " ok"

So It was 9 months after cps took us all away from you both ( Dean and sam)
I was put into a group home where I had stayed cause i trused no social worker until social worker Nikki started. I didn't trust her at first. But she was giving a couple of cases to choose from, and every social worker told her, "Don't choose him ,he doesn't trust anyone to help him. He is a bad first case." Well, Nikki told them to f off and came to talk to me

I didn't answer any of her questions, but she still came to visit, and she chose me as her first case. And she came every day to talk play games extra. One day, she came and told me that I was getting fostered by a man who wanted a kid but couldn't find love, so the guy wanted to help a kid.

Well, what the guy said was a lie.

Dean " What do you mean?"

Well, I was taken to the guy to live with him for a few weeks, and then Nikki scheduled a visit to check on me. Well, the guy scrambled to hide all the weapons in the house and the alcohol.

When Nikki arrived I was in nice clothes and so was he. She asked many questions, but her final question was, "Do you feel safe in this house?"
I answered "yes," but I lied cause I was scared.

2 days later, Nikki did a surprise visit and walked in on him drowning me in the bath tub she had a cop with her, and the officer arrested him. Well, I was taken to the hospital.

When I woke up, Nikki told me she knew I lied. I asked her how, and she said the fear in your eyes. She told me one of her coworkers told her that if you do an unannounced visit, always bring a cop.

So I was told I should stay in the group home for a little while while I recover from what happened, then I was placed again

Sam and Dean " Jesus " " son of a bi***"

Dean " Wow, I'm sorry ,"

Scott " me too man " go to hug Stiles

Stiles " How about we sleep, then continue later?"

Derek " ok, you're all welcome to stay. And sleep on the floor or sofa 🛋 "

All stayed. Even Sam and Dean

All " night"