genes

Adrienne POV:
"BEEP BEEP BEEP" My alarm clock screamed right before I smashed my fist down on the snooze button. Ugh, I'm a pregnant vampire. I shouldn't have to wake up this early! To my right I heard Jinxx's raspy morning chuckle. It was SO hot.... "Jeremy Ferguson! Please tell me you weren't laughing at me" I mock scolded him. "Me? Mocking you, my queen? I would never" he kissed my hand. My heart fluttered, he had called me his queen!

"I love you so much" I kissed his lips. Which was actually quite a struggle with my giant stomach. Placing my feet into my slippers that were next to my bed I stood up. Walking into our closet i just grabbed some sweatpants and one of Jinxx's shirts. Jinxx followed dressing similarly.

We both headed downstairs hungry for breakfast. Sitting at the kitchen table Jinxx got us both a cup of blood. Since I was pregnant it wasn't quite possible for me to go hunting so I drank a cup of blood three times a day. Enough to keep me satisfied.

Drinking our blood in comfortable silence. Suddenly an idea popped into my head. "Why don't we go get our blood tested today? To find out which one of us carries the werewolf gene" I suggested. He looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "Not that I care at all who! I'm just curious, aren't you?" I quickly added. "Yeah, I guess it would be cool to know that. I will call the doctor" he admitted finishing off the last of his blood and placing it in the sink. I followed doing the same thing.

Well I went to go watch television Jinxx made the phone call. A few minutes later he walked into the living room, grinning. "They got us in tomorrow at noon" he smiled sitting on the couch next to us. And by us, I mean me, Ariel, Christian and Marcus. Jinxx placed a loving hand on my stomach, massaging it lightly. The rest of the day we pretty much lounged around the house in sweatpants and tshirts.
///////////NEXT DAY 10AM\\\\\\\\

Adrienne POV:
I was actually really excited! We honestly had like no idea whatsoever who was carrying the vampire genes so it would just be cool to know. Obviously they had laid dormant in whoever had them. We had both tried to remember if we had any "werewolf-ish" relatives but I couldn't think of anything and Jinxx couldn't really remember past being changed. He said it was hard to remember so long ago and his vampire brain had tried to block out all his happy human memories.

CC was coming with us also because in case I had the vampire genes that meant he did also. Right now I was standing in the doorway of the soon to be bedroom of our kids. I only had about 3 and a half months left in this pregnancy. It all felt so crazy and real. We WERE going to have kids and we WERE going to parent them. I felt my joker stand behind me, wrapping his arms around me and my large stomach.

"This is going to be the best journey of our life you know" he whispered in my ear. "The best" I agreed scanning over the room. Teal walls and a mermaid mural painted by Ashley. The three cribs that me and Juliet found. The rocking chair we went back and got from my house because my mom rocked me and CC in it. The wooden bookshelf filled with little kids books and dressers filled with clothes for them. Perfect.

We must have stood like that just admiring the room for an hour because Jinxx looked at his watch and swore under his breath. "Shit! Honey we better get ready, the appointment is in a half hour and we still have to pick cc up" he said looking at his watch. Grabbing our phones and my purse we hopped into the car and headed to Ashley and Cc's.

They now lives in a two story house, dark blue with white shingles. Perfect for them. They had been talking about adopting a kid. Personally I really hoped they did so our kids could be friends! Ashley was just worried because the kids wouldn't be vampires, and I understood that.

Pulling into their driveway Jinxx honked the horn. Seconds later Cc came stumbling out of the house barely pulling his shirt on but still managing to pull his shirt on. "Jesus Christ guys! Me and my husband were having some alone time and you go honking your horn all willie nillie" he exclaimed climbing in the car. "Sorry dude, but we were already running late" Jinxx chuckled and pulled out waving to Ash out the window. We made small talk on the way to doctor, mostly by cc who wouldn't shut the hell up. He was absolutely positive it was from our side of the family because he has always "animal like abilities".

Once in the doctors waiting room we sat down, all equally curious. A couple minutes later they called us back. Even now the scary hallways vampires had to use still scared me, don't judge! Our doctor was an old man, probably older then the dinosaurs. Grabbing a needle and pushing it into my skin I winced as a black liquid flowed through the tube. For a second I noticed Christians eyes glaze over but he quickly got it under control.

Next they did Jinxx. He was much braver then me, of course*insert eye roll here*. The doctor left with the two little vials of our blood. He said it would take about 10 minutes for them to test the blood.

As promised about 10 minutes later the doctor walked back in, a piece of paper on his clipboard. "Mr and Mrs Ferguson your results are back. And they are errr... Surprising to say the least" the doctor said flipping through his papers. "It appears that the werewolf genes are traced back to you Mr. Ferguson" he finally said. We both looked at Jinxx "It looks like the genes can be traced back to your grandfather".

"I never even knew" Jinxx mumbled obviously surprised. We thanked the doctor and left. Well that put an end to that mystery. But one question still remained in my mind "What will having a werewolf child be like?".

A/N
SORRY GUYS! I've had really bad writers block lately so please comment any ideas! Your likes, reads and comments mean the world to me!