~ Arrival ~

You opened your eyes and suddenly realized you were.. drowning? You kick you legs up to the surface to find yourself submerged from the hips down in styrofoam pellets.. how odd. You looked around to see a sleek and modern looking area, with a bunch of dolls, plain and grey. You suddenly hear a strange robotic voice say, "You are an artist/model!" as the machine pressed some walls around the doll and it became a quite beautiful looking doll.. brown porcelain skin with blonde curly hair. There appeared to be a few of these machines. You began to crawl out of the styrofoam sea and make your way to the shortest line for this strange machine. As time passed, it was finally your turn.. you smiled nervously as you walked to the machine and as it pressed against you for a moment, you looked down to see your beautiful s/c skin, and a head of beautiful h/c, h/t hair. You heard the signature like voice.. "You are a prototype/model." how strange. You could tell a few others agreed as some looked at you intrigued others disgusted. You walked over to a mirror and got a better look at yourself, admiring the cute navy uniform you had on, a plaid dress, white long socks, and adorable black flat footed slip ons. (or the basic male uniform if you're a dude!) Your eyes were a beautiful shade of e/c and you admired yourself as you straightened out your uniform. You looked around, it had quite the strange aesthetic. You stood politely and looked up at the encouraging screen in front of you of a child hugging a toy tightly. It filled you with quite an odd feeling, you felt a tingling in your chest, a sense of longing as you felt your lips curve into a slight smile. Your attention was quickly diverted to something else though, as you saw a group of confident looking girls talking to each other. You felt a strange magnetism to them, interested as to what they could be talking about. You looked at the 4 intently as you made your way over. There was a tan looking girl with sleek, short blue hair and bright teal eyes. Next to her was a pale girl with bright pink pigtails hanging down to her chin, with a darker shade of teal eyes. Then by her a girl with dark brown skin and beautiful purple hair. You quite liked the unique hair style she had! Among the group there seemed to be an odd one out, though. A brown girl with dark magenta hair and brown eyes.. she looked very nervous. You walked over to them and smiled. "Hello! I've just arrived here and I must say you all look stunning.." They looked up at you, studying you for a moment. You suddenly got a feeling that fitting in was quite detrimental here.