Ch. 11- Does anyone care?

OMG IM SOOOOOO SORRY IK IM SUCH A BITCHH! HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER, DON'T HATE ME!!!!

Ally P.O.V.

The next morning, Trish and Dez didn't show up. It was just me and Austin.

"Austin, do you know where Trish and Dez are?" I asked. I was really getting worried.

"No, but here, lemme check Tweeter." He said. He pulled out his phone and I saw him scrolling down on his phone.

"Oh, here! Trish posted a video 5 minutes ago."

I walked over next to Austin and looked over his shoulder to see. Trish and Dez were together, and they were swimming with dolphins.

"SWIMMING WITH DOLPHINS?!" I exclaimed. Ugh, we need to get this fundraiser started or I'm out of here, for good. I started to write a message to Trish.

'Trish, are you almost done? I'm sorry to interrupt your date but we need to get down to buisness and start the fundraising.' I looked at it for a minute. Should I really say that, I asked myself. I felt like I was being a bit bossy, and selfish. I felt like I was the only one trying to keep myself from leaving.

"Austin, should I write this?" I showed him my phone.

"I don't know." He said with a shrug. I hate how he can never make a decision. Wait, did I just talk bad about my boyfriend? Wow, I really am stressed. I'm such a bitch.

"No, I can't. Austin, you want me to stay, right? I'm not trying to be self centered but I just feel like everyone wants me to move and be out of their lives."

His eyes widened. "Ally, why would you ever think such a thing?"

"I-I don't know. They're just not helping with all of this, like they want me gone."

"Allyson Dawson" He said looking at me. "You are such a sweet, talented, smart, beautiful girl, and...Y-you're the best thing that's ever happened to me. Don't ever think you're unwanted. You're the best Ally." He gave me a really big hug and then he kissed me. It was a big one too. We started tounge kissing. I pulled out.

"This is why you're my boyfriend." I lit up like a lightbulb. "I love you."

"I love you too." We kissed again, but a quick one.

Austin P.O.V.

I can't believe my Ally-Gator would ever believe that, but at the same time, I don't blame her. Trish and Dez have been spending a lot of alone time together recently. I feel like us all dating is starting to affect our friendship. I texted Dez.

Austin: Hey, when are you guys coming back?

Dez: Oh, we're just putting our clothes back on. Did you see the video?

Austin: Yeah, I saw it, but Ally's a bit upset. She feels like no one cares about her, but I have a plan. When you guys come back, Ally will be gone and we're gunna set up the fundraiser. Just hurry.

Dez: Okay. And aww, tell her I said to feel better

Austin: Oh Dez :D

I looked back up at Ally.

"Um, Ally, I think you should get some rest. It's been a pretty rough day."

"Maybe you're right. I just need to relax and take my mind off of things. Or maybe I could even go cloud watching! Thanks Austin, for being by my side." She kissed me on the check and left. About a few seconds later, Trish and Dez walked through the doors of Sonic Boom.

"Okay guys, let's get to work."

Authors Note-

Okay, ik this is short, but I needed to update. Hope u liked it:-)