Ch. 3- SHOPPING!

Ally P.O.V.

OMG!!! It's Thursday, only one more day until me and Dallas's big date! Oooh, what it was a double date with Trish and Dez? That'd be fun! Okay, but I need more clothes. Cuter, maybe even sexier clothes. So I decided to go shopping with Trish. I texted her.

Ally: Hey Trish, wanna go shopping? I need some new clothes for my date with Dallas tomorrow :-)

Trish: sure gurl! ill meet u at ur place

Ally: Okay Trish! I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!

I rolled out of bed and took a nice warm shower to wake me up. I put on a redish-orangish tank top with white jeans and my sandals. I kept my wet, curly hair down. I dried it off with my towel as I went down the steps.

"Hey dad, is it alright if me and Trish go shopping?"

"Yeah sweetie! Don't be out too late though."

I nodded as I said "ok" and got some corn flakes with orange juice. I sat down to eat my breakfast as I heard a knock on the door. I walked over to answer it, knowing it was Trish. "Hey Trish! Ready to go?"

"Yeah!" She said. Trish put on her white sunglasses as we started walking towards the mall. I decided we'd go to Pac Sun, and then Hollister. But as I walk in, I see a familiar face. I point over to the guy.

"Trish, I think that's Dallas!" I whisper scream.

"Wow, not bad" Trish says. She pulls out her phone and starts texing someone. I try to look over her shoulder to read her texts. Though Trish noticed me, and told me she was texting Dez. I looked back over at Dallas. I didn't want him to notice me, so I dragged Trish over to the girls section with me and we looked for some clothes.

"Oooh, Ally this looks nice!" Trish exclaims pulling a zebra vest off the rack. "Ehh" I shrugged. "It looks more like your style.". Trish kept finding things that she wanted and I couldn't find a thing! But I moved to another rack and I finally found it! I found a red vest (Ally's favorite color) with gold chains on the shoulders, a white and gray striped t-shirt and some black converse! I already had red jeans at home, so... lol. I normally wouldn't wear that style but I mean, it looked REALLY cute and it wouldn't hurt to try something new! It's not like I'm going goth ;DD. Okay, so I showed Trish and she totally agreed. I walked over to the dressing room and tried on my outfit.

"OMG TRISH I LOVE IT!!" I said walking out of the stall/booth thing (lol idek wut its called). I walked over to a big mirror and started modeling my outfit. I also liked what Trish picked out. I changed back into my clothes and we walked over to the register to pay. Dallas came up behind me in line.

"Hey Ally!" He said. I turned around and smiled at him. I didn't want him to see my new outfit so I tried hiding it in my arms. I wanted it to be a suprise.

"Hey Dallas!" I responded.

"What are you doing here?"

"Uh, buying some clothes, aha" I laughed. He said duh, and he laughed along. Obviously I knew he was embarrassed. I guess he couldn't think of anything else to say. Trish felt kind of left out so she just started laughing too.

"Oh, sorry!" I said. "Dallas, this is my best friend Trish. Trish, this is Dallas."

They each said hi to each other. I payed for the clothes and me and Trish walked back to Sonic Boom to see Dez and Austin eating chocolate cupcakes. Trish greeted Dez with a kiss as I just said hi to the two. Trish took one of the cupcakes.

"Want one?" Austin asked.

"Austin, there's no eating in the store." I sighed. "Butttt, chocoalte cupcakes are my favorite, so, I guess I can make an acception." I smiled, taking a bite into one of the cupcakes. Austin laughed as I ate it like those people on the commercials.

Austin P.O.V.

"So what'd ya buy?" I asked Ally.

"Oh, just an outfit for my date with Dallas tomorrow. I'm so excited!!" She giggled as she ran up the steps to place the bag in the practice room. I felt a huge knot in my stomach. I wish I'd never introduced Ally to Dallas. I'm such an idiot! I decided to follow her up.

"Hey, could I practice that new song again?" I asked. I didn't really need to practice, but I just wanted to spend some alone time with her. We already made the music video at the carnival and it became a number one hit! She said sure. We sat down next to each other on the piano chair and I started to sing the song "No Ordinary Day".

"Wow, you sang really good." She said to me. "Thanks." I couldn't help but blush. I didn't want her to notice so I got up and hid my face behind the fridge as I grabbed a juice box. "Want some pickles?" I asked, holding out the jar.

"Sure!" She said. She gladly took the pickles out of my hand a bit into one. Wow, she's even cute when she eats. I noticed Ally flip to a new page in her book and she started writing something. "Soo, what'cha writin'?" I asked.

"I don't know" She said. I sipped on my juice pouch as she spoke. "I just can't stop thinking about Dallas. I bumped into him at the mall."

I felt my stomach turn into a bigger knot. I felt my heart beating fast. "Oh.." I said. I reached over to try and grab her book but she pulled it away. "Don't touch my book." She said glaring into my eyes. She then stood up. "Austin, thank you so much for helping me talk to Dallas. I really like him." She hugged me. I felt my heart warm up as she hugged me, but I was still left heart broken after what she said. She skipped out of the practice room. I felt a tear drop slide down my face. A month ago, I would of never thought of Ally as more than a friend, but now, I just want to kiss her and make her the happiest girl alive. I walked over to shut the door as more tears came out. I sat down on the couch and covered my face with my hands. I was so in love, but Ally didn't love me back. Not even like me like that. I just wanted her to be happy.