Sin Of Pride

Sin Of Pride

By: AReinSI

Blurb:

In the depths of the supernatural realm, where darkness reigns, a demon named Red Morningstar is one of the new-generation demons who is a candidate to hold one of the seven gates of Asguard. He was sent to the human world to look for someone who bore the same sin as him. He was determined to do his job and get promoted as the new gatekeeper. But he never expected to meet someone like Arries on the street. With a single touch, he felt a strong emotion that Arries was holding inside. From there, he knew that Arries was his mission.

Red is tasked with guiding and transforming a human soul, Arries, who, too, carries the weight of pride within her heart. Bound by their shared sin, they are drawn together by an unexpected twist of fate. As Red delves into Arries' life, he discovers a kindred spirit, captivated by her fiery determination and unwavering self-assurance.

However, as their journey unfolds, a profound connection begins to blossom between them—one that transcends their original purpose. Despite his demonic nature, Red finds himself falling irrevocably in love with Arries, and she, in turn, is inexplicably drawn to the enigmatic demon who walks beside her.

Caught between duty and desire, Red is torn. He yearns to see the light of redemption shine upon Arries, guiding her towards goodness and absolution. But the powerful force of their love threatens to derail his mission, tempting him to abandon his celestial duties and pursue a forbidden path.

Together, they are judged by the mighty upper demons. They have to finish a treacherous labyrinth of emotions and find each other by the given time. Will they be able to prove that love can truly conquer sin, or will their sin lead them down a path of eternal darkness?

 Will they be able to prove that love can truly conquer sin, or will their sin lead them down a path of eternal darkness?