The Day It All Begun Part II

Anna shall we leave now. Uh.. Well, your Majesty Prince Noah had went on the last carriage...So. Uh.. this brat always going out with his lover to explore their interest.(thinking) Well, do you know when your young master is going to reach the palace?...Butler William. Uh...I apologise Your Highness but young master did not inform as he went with Lady Jane early to the neighbouring kingdom. Uh... this brat....if he arrives earlier than expected, ask him to come to my office, to have a cup of tea with me. Alright your Highness. Anna let's head inside. Since, I can't go anywhere I might as well read my novels. The princess died while saying her last few words to the prince.... I..Love..You. -The End- Uh... what kind of book is this, same goes for all of the books I've read. I guess I should find another... Ouch! Something landed on top of my head... a book?

What's this book? Wait! Why this book looks familiar? Wait a minute! Isn't this book ...... Memories of previous life flashes Wait a minute, This book was my favourite, how did it end up here and this female lead, I just adore her. I wished that I had the same life as Princess Serena Cycil Ashton who ruled her kingdom under her power with her true love..... Huh! My name is also Princess Serena Cycil Ashton. There is only one thing that makes sense. I'm the female lead in my favourite book..... Well, I just have to make my way out of this story before I appear in front of the story's death flags...... A Few hours later.. Uh! I can't get any ideas... Phew calm down Lila. Lila a highschool student, a top ranker and loved by everyone.... untill I met with an accident and reincarnated as my favourite FL. Well, I might as well... Uh.. Princess, Prince Zein has arrived.. Oh! I totally forgot about him.... What to do? Well let's meet my fiancee. I wonder how he looks like since I've only seen him when we were 5 years old. Well, here we go.......